Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

"Just Wondering"

Post from Xanga:

My ankle screams "Kyle"... it almost screamed "Kevin" too but I was late for work... I guess it is a good thing I got a job. Kevin called me ugly and said he fucked Angelina... which made me feel crappy so I went to carve his name but realized the time and stopped... I got most of the E done though... the K was already there from Kyle's name... I'm connecting them... when it bleeds... it looks so cool. Today at work we had to put away stock... very heavy boxes of frozen food. Gosh it sucked ass. Anyways... I came home from work, got positive a little bit and here I am...
Um... NaToni... congrats on the new bf... I hope I make it to court Thursday but I don't know how my school schedule will be yet... um...

Anyone ever heard the song "Wondering" by Good Charlotte... I think that's what it's called... anyways it goes: "I'm happy wondering.." yeah well it reminds me of a certain Mexican...

If you want me to wait,
I would wait for you.
If you tell me to stay,
I would stay right thru.
If you dont want to say anything at all,
I'm happy wondering.
~~~~~
Then ever since I met you,
I never could forget you.
I only wanna get you right here next to me.

'Cause everybody needs someone that they can trust and...
You're somebody that I found just in time.

Now my life is changing,
It's always rearranging.
It always getting stranger than I though it ever could. (definatly)
Ever since I found you,
I wanna be around you.
I wanna get down to the point that I need you. (I definatly do)

If you want me to wait,
I would wait for you.
If you tell me to stay,
I would stay right thru.
If you dont want to say anything at all,
I'm happy wondering.

Don't tell me the bad news,
Don't tell me anything at all.
Just tell me that you need me.
And stay right here with me. (TOTALLY)

If you want me to wait,
I would wait for you.
If you tell me to stay,
I would stay right thru.
If you dont want to say anything at all,
I'm happy wondering.

Can you see why that song reminds me of Kyle? ohmygawd... I got the new developed pictures from Wally World today.... he is so fucking gorgeous... seriously he is.... they'll be posted to my photo album soon but OH MY LORD you should see them... he is so hott.... I can't wait to see him again in November... if DHS takes him away... I don't know what I'll do. One thing I do know is... my ankle will be screaming a lot more that Kevin and Kyle.... that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home