Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, August 19, 2005

update quick

hey... stupid gay ass library computer... won't let me upload my blog that I had all typed up from my home computer... god.
.
.
I started work yesterday... it made my feet hurt really bad. It was really busy the whole time I was there but at least the guy who trained me was hott even if he is married and his wife is pregnant. Hey he's cute!
.
.
I went home and went straight to sleep because I hadn't slept all night because... as I said in the previous entry I wanted to see my girlfriend but noooo I couldn't because I didn't have a computer to know that she had to reschedule! Grrrrr!!!!!
.
.
Anyways I woke up to... guess who?... lol Jen! We all hanged out and then Jessi showed up with Doug and Justin Degrennia... then Pappy showed up. He said he "doesn't give a fuck" weather NaToni dates me or not but that wasn't what he had told Angelina the day before.
.
.
Doug and Justin left and then Jessi and Pappy left. Then Jen and Angelina went to the store... came back with some stuff and yeah... that's about it.
.
.
This morning I woke up at 4
.
.
got to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home