Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

update

Slept over Angelina's last night.... her dad is phyco... Justin is an unappreciative bastard so I'm not gonna talk to him for a while... or that is until he sucks up to me for a long time... um... Kevin's been spending alot of time at Elana's and I miss him... I haven't seen him in over 24hours... it's kinda weird... Um... I love you Kyle... this is really all I have time for right now... I'll try to see if Matt will let me use the computer at home later... um... I love you NaToni... Kyle... call me or something ok...

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 26, 2005 7:50:00 PM , Blogger ***Tiffy ~Jean*** said...

Don't know who will read this since it's only a comment on my own damn blog which makes me feel stupid.... BUT.... Matt's computer wont let me post so check out my xanga for updates on my pathetic attempt at having a life.....
.
.
.
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Tiffy3787

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home