Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, August 22, 2005

update

Got my new photos up finally... Link check them out... my bestest friend takes the best picture... and on video.... *sighs*... if only I liked Kyle in that way.... he's so perfect and gorgoues and... wow... anyways.... um... Justin is an ungrateful bastard and he had better apoligize to me for certain things or else he will never be able to talk to me again... and I hope that means something to him... I hope I mean something to him....
.
.
I love you NaToni
.
.
I love you Kevin...
.
.
And most of all I love Kyle James Sanchez!!!!!
.
.
.
3rd day at Subway was today... learned how to close... well sorta.... byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home