Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Missing People

Post from Xanga:

Grrr... this working everyday shit sucks... my feet hurt so bad... yesterday I worked from 8:30 to 2pm and then I came home, ate, and left for Wal-mart... walked around for like 7 hours while mom spent $138 on Sam for school clothes and supplies. She wouldn't even buy me a 44 cent candy bar....
.
.
Today I worked 8:30 to 2pm again. I came home and hung around doing nothing pretty much for 2 hours ... I did call Angelina and finally got through... I passed out a little after 4pm when my sister left for work... I only slept like 4 hours... I was up at 8:15... I don't know what's wrong with me I can only sleep a few hours at a time no matter how long it's been since I've slept... well at least all this working is helping to pay for my trip to Iowa... it's the most important thing in the world to me.... being able to go see Kyle... I miss him so goddamn much it isn't even funny....

some other people I miss:
NaToni (of course... haven't seen her in forever!)

Kiwi (haven't seen her since my birthday - July 13th)

Jon, Jodi, Michelle, Shawn, Susie, Cecilia, and Emily

Erin, Ali, Becca, Todd, Ilene, Amanda T, and Jaylyn

Brett and Justin... Nick and Luke.... Kelci and Michela...

Leola, Emily K, Cindy and Bethie

Barabara, Jami, Rene, Christina P, Shandi

Monica and Cora

Steve, Lishy, Ridge, Jp, Brett, and Doug

Jesse, Davis, Cathie and Andy

I just miss everyone so much..... all my old friends... and a lot of them I wont even be able to see when I go back to school... a lot of them are out of my life forever and it sucks.... a whole bunch of my friends graduated without me and I'm gonna have to go back to Cony knowing that I'm a loser and the people I've gone to school with for the last... oh... say.... 15 or so years have all passed me by.... this sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home