Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Subway

Yeah... just really quick... Kyle I love you!
.
.
I have to be at work at Subway in less than half an hour so... yeah... can't take too long with this... oh yeah that's right... I got a job... at Subway... minimum wage so that sucks but hey it's better than nothing. I'm gonna save up some money and hopefully... if Kyle can get me a place to crash then I am gonna try to go down there for Thanksgiving... I spent last Thanksgiving with him... he's what I'm most thankful for anyways... the fact that Kyle is even in my life.
.
.
Jen is coming back from Conneticut early... aka... tonight. Her and Jessi are coming back and staying at Kev's tonight and my place tomarrow night I guess... hmm... I don't know...
.
.
oh... Kevin is getting to spend the whole weekend with Justin at some theme park in New Hampshire... yeah for him... sucky for me... I get to spend the weekend working at Subway... where the hell is my mom I need to be getting there really soon or else I won't look good according to Laura. I haven't slept all night... I stayed up all night because I thought I had to be at court today to see my girlfriend but... because of the whole not having a computer thing... I didn't know that she's gettting the date changed... so sad.
.
.
I got to go see my friend Ashley Young in Winslow yesterday... wow has she grown up a lot... all engaged and everything... we talked about some stuff... well it's nice to have someone to talk to about that stuff nowadays...
.
.
Um... oh I posted a pic of me and Ky in my photos blog... he looks so gorgeous... and Kyle if you read this I wrote you another entry on the personal "for your eyes only" blog....
.
.
Ok so... Justin, Kevin, Jen, Leola, Ashley, Angelina, NaToni, Alicia, Jami, Brett, Nick, Kiwi, Micheala, Melissa, JJ, Josh... and esspecially Kyle James Sanchez - I love you.
.
.
.
Kyle, Justin.... forgive me, I love you. Call when you can Kyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home