Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Kyle....

I miss the way he would hold me.

I miss the smell of him.

I miss his kisses and his hugs.

I miss the way he loved me, the way he protected me.

I miss how I was his best friend and he was mine.

I miss the way we could talk about anything.

I miss the way I trusted him.

But most of all I miss him...


I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew that looking back on the laughs would make me cry

When I was little, I had a favorite teddy bear that kept all my secrets, shared my adventures, and wiped away all my tears. I used to think no one could take his placeā€¦ And then I found you.


I love you Kyle James Sanchez, your my best friend

check my personal blog to you... I updated it. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home