Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

At the library

Hey, I'm at the library posting just in case I don't get to use the computer when I get home. I am so hungry damn!

Last night Becca came over and I met her new boyfriend Tyler. He seems pretty cool. They took off at like 2am to go check out that new park on the Cony side of the waterfront. Kev and me got into a little fight and I ended up watching my video of Kyle and crying... I finally fell asleep around 7 this morning and I didn't get up to go see Ashley in time. I have to go see her before the summer is over. I miss her. I get to go see Bethie and her new baby later on today at drug court... that should be fun. Um.... guess that's all for now. I really hope Kyle calls me soon. I already miss him so much. His new blog entry doesn't give me much hope either... god I want to get down there just so I can take care of him. I may be all fucked up myself but Kyle needs me. God I love him so much!...
.
.
.
Kyle... I love you so much... don't do anything you wouldn't want me doing because you know that if you do... I'm fallowing you and Kevin and Justin probably would too... we're all halfway there. We all love you Kyle... I don't know where I would be without you. Your my best friend. Call me ok. I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home