Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Bi-polar???

Sorry everyone... it's been a few days and... I'm back in that depressing state again. Been up for hours crying... holding onto Kyle's hoodie shirt he gave me and just crying. I felt really stupid in my new room so I got my diary and I went to my old room. I don't know what it is but that room just makes me feel.. I don't know... safe. I hate it that I had to leave it and all. I'm also really upset about Kyle going back to Iowa in less than a week. What will I do without him? He is the only one I let in fully... the one I trust my intermost thoughs with. Everyone thinks they know me.. but they have no idea. Kyle is the only one who knows everything (or almost everything... (name who will not be mentioned - no I didn't tell) but yeah. I think I have bi-polar because I have severe ups and severe downs... like really severe downs... god I hate this. I need to get to bed. I am so fucking tired.
.
.
"I like it when you smile, it makes everyone else smile" ~ Kevin to me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home