Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Tommarrow...

Hey everyone <--- sound familiar?

Kyle leaves to Iowa in less than 24 hours.... 15hrs and 46mins from now exacally... he will be on the bus. At least I get to see him one last time before he leaves. What am I gonna do without him?... I'm always real depressed at night and I don't like sleeping alone so I asked Kevin to sleep over tonight. I've only slept one night alone at my new apartment. It went, 1st night - Kevin and Kyle, 2nd night - alone... ran crying to my old room and just rocked myself back and forth until I couldn't cry anymore, 3rd night - Jen, 4th Night - Kyle, 5th night - Kyle, tonight - Kevin (hopefully if hes allowed)... tomarrow I might stay over NaToni's, Michela's or Kiwi's... it all depends on who says I can stay with them. Lee wants me to sleep over sometime too and so does my dad and little brothers so I guess I have plenty of opitions so that I don't have to be alone but sometime the day is gonna come where I do have to be alone and what will I do then????

Yeah so... this is taking me a while to get posted because I am trying to burn Kyle a cd at the same time and I was checking up on some other people.

Anyways... not only is Kyle's leaving tomarrow but Jen's dad come and got her earlier then planned and Kevin has to go to Cathi's tomarrow for a week. So unless I find somewhere else to stay then... I'm gonna be alone with all my thoughts and I'll probably do something dumb. I hope not.

I really want to talk to Justin too. I already miss him... jeesh.

Kevin hates Wall-mart he says.

I miss Kyle already too... and he still hasn't even left yet.. he will be gone in 14hrs and 24mins... Newcomb came over looking for him to go to some BBQ or something so I hope he's having fun.

Well Kevin is bugging me to get going....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home