Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Starting off alone...

Well... I don't know what's going on with my home situation... I feel like I don't have one... every other day I'm fighting with my sister and being kicked out and shit. I really don't want to have to deal with this shit all the time ya know... I still have to get through a whole nother year of school and shit... a year of school basically alone... last year I started out with Justin, Kyle, and Jaylyn. When I lost them I gained Jen, NaToni, and Kevin throughout the year but this coming up year... all my senior preppy friends have graduated... Kyle's in Iowa, Justin's still being bounced around from home to home, NaToni's gonna be in Bath, Jen's gonna be in Noredgewalk, Jaylyn will be in Las Vegas with that Ed guy, I will be going to school knowing basically no one anymore... so saddening.... jeesh!


I miss Kyle and Justin and everyone else soooooo much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home