Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I got a new gf!

Grrr... my life sucks ass... not the Kevin part of my life... but...
.
.
.
Guess what everybody.... I just read NaToni's journal and she said yes so I have a new girlfriend Yay!
.
.
Kyle called me tonight finally... I really want to go see him so goddamn bad... I know he left like less than a week ago but I already miss him like fucking crazy!
.
.
I miss Justin too.... hmm... weekend coming up... maybe we'll get to go visit him... wherever he is this week lol...
.
.
Jen called Kevin too... I talked to her for a bit while Kevin IM'd Brett and Ashley...
.
.
Oh yeah... yesterday I missed seeing Ash but I got to see Cindy and Bethie.... Bethie's baby is so adorable. It's name is Tyler. She's living with her mom somewhere up north I guess... and cindy had just gotten outta jail... now she's on house arrest.
.
.
Well.... I gotta go cause my time is up or some shit... gonna go take a shower and hang out with Kevin next door... lol... Kevin... lol.. hahahahahahahahahahaahhaha.... u loser lol...
.
.
.
He said "Hey fuck you Tiffy" and Kevin hates Wall-mart! Kyle's a spicxican.
.
.
.
Kyle I love you. Justin I love you. Kevin I kinda like you... a little. Jen I love you. Lee I love you. Kiwi I love you. NaToni I love you. Micheala I love you. Brett I love you. Alicia I love you. Josh I love you. Nick H. I love you.
.
.
Jessi... ur cool. Krysten... ur cool. Jami... ur ok. Kelci... ur cool. Angelina... ur cool. Tiffany... ur cool. Lyndsay... ur cool.
.
.
Well I guess thats it... if I missed you... well I'm sorry.... maybe.... but maybe I meant to miss you because I don't like you or something... who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home