Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tilkins message board

Just needed to put that there for easy referance...

anyways... yeah... so... last night wasn't so bad I guess.... Sam won tickets to see The Backstreet Boys for tonight... mom dropped me at the library before heading to Portland... um... I really miss Kyle... but then again you all knew that.
.
.
Sorry I got a little buzz right now... Kevin... jeesh...
.
.
I still don't have my pictures up... believe me I tried... HARD to put them on a floppy disk but every disk I had sucked... a bunch needed to be reformatted but my computer couldn't handle it... 1 was already full... CD's hold so much more... damn library computers... can't take cds... damnit! Anyways... yeah so... I just bought a new floppy disk off the librarians so hopefully I'll post some gorgous Kyle pics tomarrow... Somebody had better leave me some comments... Krysten and NaToni I know I can count on you... lol... but somebody please... I have to walk home from the library and usually I'm gonna have to walk to even get here to post... so make it worthwhile ok.
.
.
I wonder why Kyle hasn't updated in a while... I hope everything with Casey is ok... she read my blog about "spin-the-bottle"... and she says she doesn't care to me... but I guess she's giving Kyle a hard time about it.... It was just playing... it's not like... I don't know... it was Kyle... it wasn't anything... I mean... I was a little more focused on Kevin... lol...
.
.
Oh yeah guess what... I made out with a girl.... we were playing spin-the-bottle and I actually did it... we bumped teeth a lot so it was weird but still... I can't wait to see NaToni (hint hint cough cough) I kept saying that all night lol... Angelina was like "then I can't make out with you" and I was like "Well she has a boyfriend..." I'm gonna ask her about it anyways... I mean I already did it - just to get it over with - but... if she says no then I won't kiss any other girls... I think she'll be fine with it anyways... she's cool like that. It's not like I'm actaully in any way attracted to Angelina... it was just so I could see what it was like to kiss a girl... wish it had been Jen I was practicing with but wishes don't always come true and I guess that's one I'll have to deal with.

Well I don't really know what else to write... I guess I'm done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home