Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Some quotes... no time for a real entry

Love is when you miss him even before he leaves when you could listen to him talk all night and never get tired of hearing his voice when the sound of his name sends chills down your spine and you see his smile the second you close your eyes *:. .:* .:* *:. *:. .:* .:* *:. .:* *:. *:. .:* .:* *:. *:. .:* ~Justin~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, and forgive quickly. ~always~

No guy is worth your tearz, but the one that is will never make you cry. ~ they all have so far~

Never say you hate him, if you can't let go of him! ~Kevin~

Never treat anyone like a priority if they treat you only as an option!!! ~Justin~

if nothing lasts forever ... then will you be my nothing? ~Justin~

As soon as you get online... whos name do You look for first? When a Slow Song Comes On The Radio--Whose Face comes To Your Mind first? When You Hear Your Phone Ringing...Who Do You Hope it is callin? Whose name Makes Your Heart skip a beat? ~Justin~

love is always the answer but sex brings up some pretty good questons ~um...yeah~

Every penny in a well, every broken wish bone, every 11:11 on a clock, every crossed finger, every turn of a necklace pendant, every star in the sky, every fallen eyelash, every blown out candle, every wish I could make....will never let me forget the past ~Justin~

You know you're in love when you think about someone more times in a day than you think about yourself. ~Kevin~

The day will come when you'll be mine
But I'll just wait till that time
If I have to wait forever, thats what I'll do
Cause I cant live my life, without you ~Justin... or Kevin... who knows?~





Jen and Lee left yesterday... Jen will be coming down more often now... like once a weekend for a couple of hours or something... I mean I love her... and I know Kevin loves her... and I want to see her and stuff... but it seems like she never wanted to hang out with me even when she was sleeping over here... she spent all her time with Kevin and that made me feel like I wasn't good enough or something for her to want to spend time with. I don't know... whatever right?.... It just makes me feel worse when she's here and ignoring me... so I don't know how much I really want her here if she's gonna ignore me and make me feel worse than I already do ya know? even though she's my best friend... she still can make me feel worse about myself... that's not what best friends are suppose to do for your self-confidence now is it?



... well like I said in the title... I have no time whatsoever to be writing this... I got kicked off the computer 20 minets ago lol.... write more tomarrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home