Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Not much to tell....

So the boys never made it back from Lani’s last night. I called her cell at 3 in the morning and Kyle says he’s gonna get beat up for it lol…. poor Kyle… I’ll take care of the cuts and bruises….

Me and Lee just watched 13 and then she watched Interview With a Vampire but I feel asleep lol… then she watched some other movie I woke up and asked her what it was lol…

Um… I woke up at 3pm-ish and I only got up cause of my counseling which got cancelled anyways. I guess I have to reschedule for next week. And I’m gonna have a guy for a councilor which I didn’t really want. How will I be able to tell a guy…. Ah… girl stuff.
Well… lee is bugging me so I got to go now…. I’ll write more later tonight or possible tomorrow…. Damn… my head hurts… where is my ibuprofen? Byes.



I love you Justin David Tilkins! - not that you ever read this lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home