Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Still mad at Kevin

FYI I’m still mad at Kevy… just so everybody knows… but more about that later


So yesterday was the 4th of July. Monica and Cora came over and got me high. We sat around stoned playing on my computer till we called Cora’s mom and she came to get us. We got a ride to the parking lot by the Chinese restaurant and then we ran into a bunch of people including Kyle and Kevin, who ignored me but whatever. Kyle could tell that we were stoned and stuff… we gave it away. He kinda got mad at me because I said I was quitting.

FYI – my quitting is defined as… I’m quitting smoking pot when I’m upset to forget what’s making me upset. If I’m mad or upset or something I am not gonna smoke anymore to forget it. I’m still gonna smoke on occasion… for fun… not to feel normal. I do not want to be addicted and dependant. I don’t want to rely on drugs to make me feel good about myself and happy.

Anyways… after we talked to them they walked off down to the waterfront-ish area I’m guessing and we went back to the car and ate McDonald’s. Then we got out of the car and I made them walk with me to Hannaford’s because I had to pee… plus I had the munchies and $3 so I wanted chocolate. I got a big bag of M-n-Ms… yummy!

We walked back across the bridge and sat on those stairs that lead down to the waterfront… the ones off the bridge… you know what I’m talking about. A bunch of Cora’s friends were there and then KK showed up and we walked with her across the bridge a little to see her boyfriend Paul… 3 months Go KK! Also saw Bonnie and her skateboarder boyfriend up on the bridge.

I saw tons of people down there who I never thought I would see again. I saw Lisa, Heather, Erin, Becca, Mike B, Angela, Kiwi, Julie, Honas, Newcomb, Guido, Doug, Megan, Rene, Jena, Corey, Andy, Witney, Laura, Josh G, Josh L, Amy, Amanda, Scottie.... just a ton of people... didn't exacally talk to all of them... but still...

When the fireworks were going off I stood with Kyle and Kevin and Kiwi in that little concrete area above the dock... I was a little jealous of Kiwi when she was all holding onto Kevin while the fireworks were going off... I wish he had been holding me... but there's nothing I can do about that now is there?

Well... I'm done being a loser for now... check back later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home