Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hmmm...

Well... Kyle being back hasn't changed much... though the welcoming him back was fun... if you know what I mean.

The first night he was back we had a girl over and lets just say she's not my favorite choice of a person to hang out with. Yeah... that was all for the boys. I don't want to hang out with any more little kids... no offence to anyone under the age of 16 but... damn... I have enough little kid friends that I love... I don't need to add any more. I already get made fun of.

The next night Kyle and Kevin slept over Lani's house.... and tonight they're sleeping over Kev's. Today we're going to see Justin. He is so adorable and sweet nowadays. We were talking on the phone and I was telling him about how I'm gonna be moving in with my sister and stuff maybe on Tuesday and I was like "When you get out of Job corps you can come live with me there" and he's like "I don't want to lie with you're sister and her kids. I have a better idea. You and me can get an apartment together"... see so sweet.... gosh... I wish I was still in love with him. I think... I can only be in love with guys who treat me like shit and he finally realized that if he treats me good... like when he took me out to eat and to the movies and stuff... I just can't deal. I need a guy to treat me like shit and then I fall hard for them. What the hell is wrong with me anyways?.... Well... now I love someone new and that person will never find out about this love I hold so deep in my heart.

Lani did Kevin's hair all gothic today. I just about creamed myself when he walked in he looked so fucking hott! I was like "Kevy... ur... rapeable..." I really wanted to.... ohgod... 15 years old... moving on... Kyle looks really hott these days too... what with that lip ring and his sk8er boi hair. Damn.... if it wasn't for that Casey chick back home... I would be all over that lol... j/k... that kids my best friend. I could never... would never... will never... jeesh... I did like him way back when for about 2 weeks but I've gotten over that. I think it makes him sad that my crush on him out of allt he boys was the shortest but hey... that's just the way the cookie crumbles. I mean damn!

Well... it's really late. I need to take a shower and get some sleep... I'm gonna be falling asleep on the ride out to see Justin tomarrow. I get to see my bff!!!!

Oh yeah... when I told Kyle that him and Justin were like this KyleJustin ... yeah that close in the best friends department... he got jealous... well Justin has been there for me the last few times I've needed somebody. Even when I can't tell him why I'm so upset beacuse of my horrid secrets I keep from the world... and Kyle some of them... he still tells me he loves me and that everything will be ok. He holds me and says I'm his best friend when I see him. I really love that boy. He is so my best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home