Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I just love how everyone says they care about me so much and then I disapeer into the bathroom for over an hour and no one comes looking for me. They were all too stoned to care it seems. Kevin, Kyle, Brett, Jen, Elena, and Leola... not one of them came looking for me.
.
.
.
I hate my family and my friends and Jen just came in here saying she came looking for me but I never heard it. Now she's mad at me and I don't care anymore. I'm sick of everyone not caring. I'm giving up on my friends. I'm giving up on myself. I don't even want to go see Justin anymore and if you know me... you know how big of a deal that is.
.
.
.
I just want to crawl up in a ball and go to sleep forever and never wake up. That would be nice.
.
.
.
I just can't take it anymore. My world has fallen apart and no one seems to give a fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home