Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Thoughts of Kyle..

Ok... so early Saturday morning me and Kev were almost made up.... but then I had to go and fuck everything up again. At least he ... I think... understands a little better as to why I was upset with him.
.
.
.
So yeah... about me fucking everything up... I'm kinda sorta... ah... very extremly nosy... and I watched Jen's tape... it was suppose to be all personal and stuff.... not that I didn't know everything on the tape anyways... one thing I didn't know though was that Kyle... m bestest friend in the whole wide world who I never hold back from... who I never keep secrets from... who I love more than anyone in this world... said I was "a grade A nutcase" on the tape... it was suppose to be kept from me so obviously it was his true thoughts about me.
.
.
.
I'm sorry I confided in him and let him know how I was feeling... I guess I really don't have anyone I can talk to openly with about anything without them judgeing me... but that's what I get I guess...
.
.
.
Kyle..... Kyle you guys... I love him more than Justin.... I can't.... I can't talk to him anymore....
.
.
I'm probably gonna go to a mental hospital on Monday. I realized... if even Kyle thinks I'm crazy then I must be... I need to be locked up in a padded room or something...
.
.
.
I wish I could talk to Justin... or Jen... but...so many lies about feelings and betrayals and... I can't.... I love them both so much and I just don't want to hurt either one of them... it's a good thing they won't read this... Justin never checks my site and Jen doesn't have computer acess... and no one better tell them to read this either or I will be pissed!
.
.
I jsut wish I had someone... like a councelor maybe... who I could tell all my thoughts to and not have to worry about it getting back to people I don't want to hear about it... I tried to tell Kyle and he thinks I'm a nut... I tell Lee but now I'm scared of her too... I figure if Kyle can think that way about me then... anyone could.
.
.
.
Who am I gonna talk to now... I scared of myself... and no one understands me.
.
.
I was so happy just a few weeks ago.... I think I may be bi-polar or something.... I've been depressed since around the beginning of this month... when....something big happened. Something big happened on the 26th and it was ok for a few days and then Kyle showed up and everything went straight downhill because I was so looking forward to him coming and fixing all my problems and I realized he can't... he used to be able to... but he just can't anymore... and it's not his fault... nothing is his fault... like I told my brother... Kyle is the best thing in my life... why did everything have to happen to me now?

ANNA NALICK ~ "Breathe (2 AM)"
...
"Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?,
I don't love him. Winter (summer) just wasn't my season"
...
No one can find the rewind button, girl.
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe... just breathe,
...
Here in town you can tell he's been down for a while,
But, my God, it's so beautiful when the boy smiles,
Wanna hold him. Maybe I'll just sing about it. (Justin)
...
So cradle your head in your hands,
And breathe... just breathe,
...
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around.
...
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
Threatening the life it belongs to (suicide)
...
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to
...
No one can find the rewind button now
Sing it if you understand.
and breathe, just breathe
woah breathe, just breathe,
oh breathe, just breathe.


I guess I'm done writing for now... I still... never mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home