Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, June 27, 2005

What all happened today

Ok…. Well… I woke up at 7am this morning… I watched TV and stuff till around 9:30ish when Justin called on the home phone and Sam brought it up to me. He was calling to say that his mom was gonna bring me with them to see him today because Kevin was coming back and then they were going. I talked to him for like half an hour until Justin was like "check if they're here yet"... I looked out the window and saw Kev taking stuff outta Cathi's car. I kept talking to Justin on the phone and then I was like fixing my fan putting it back in the window and Kev came in and scared the fuck outta me. I talked to Justin for a little while till kev wanted to talk to him so I gave Kev the phone and went and changed in the bathroom. When I came back I got the other phone and me and Kev talked to him at the same time. Kev's mom came to get him and got the phone from him to talk to Justin not knowing I was on the line. She said we might not go (which we didn't end up going) because of personal reasons. He got all upset. Then Cathi wanted to talk to him and asked him if he was allowed to take weekend visits to like go to a theme park. They're all going to six flags the little bastards lol... Kyle, Kevin and probably Justin if he can get out for it. She told Justin she loved him and he goes like makes this noise and goes "uh-huh".... hahahaha... they gave Kev back the phone and he came back to my house. We both talked to Justin a bit more until he had to go eat breakfast. I'm like "Ok I love you" and he's like "I love you too" and Kevin's like "awww man I love you too" and I was like "He loves me asshole".... that was funny. We hung up and got Russell to buy us cigerettes and hung out in my room for a while. Not much happened I guess... we listen to music and stuff... sweated our asses off. He went home aroun 8ish cause OJ came and got him for some reason and he hasn't been back since. Well I gotta update my website... write more tomarrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home