Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

My Chat with Kev about the previous entry....

"Me!": oh thank god
"Me!": i so totally just called u
"Cathi's house": hey
"Cathi's house": i know
"Me!": how do u know
"Me!": u guys didnt answer on purpose
"Cathi's house": i dont
"Cathi's house": lol
"Cathi's house": i got kristyns # last night
"Me!": guess what I've been doing all day again today......
"Me!": thats cool i guess
"Cathi's house": guess how much i dont care
"Cathi's house": lol
"Cathi's house": jk
"Me!": never mind Kev... i dont even want to talk to you anymore... i hate ur twisted jokes
"Cathi's house": k buye

...................................................................................

"Me!": Tiffy Jean
"Me!": read that asshole
"Cathi's house": no bitch
"Cathi's house": lol
"Me!": fuck you
"Cathi's house": jp
"Me!": just read it ok
"Cathi's house": ?
"Me!": please
"Cathi's house": do it again i just closed it out
"Me!": Tiffy Jean
"Cathi's house" signed off at 5:06 P.M.
"Cathi's house" signed on at 5:09 P.M.
"Cathi's house": got to hell tiffy
"Me!": why?
"Cathi's house": if thats the way you feel then i dont give2 shits about u anny more
"Cathi's house": ur pissing me off so much
"Cathi's house": holy shit
"Cathi's house": first off if your mom dosent love u then why the hell shoud u care if mat hits her
"Me!": because i still love her
"Me!": weather she loves me or not
"Cathi's house": and i cant leave a comment on ur blog beacuse cathys comp wont let me sign on
"Me!": oh
"Cathi's house": but anny way
"Cathi's house": who the hell said i didnt care about u
"Cathi's house": u?
"Me!": u did
"Cathi's house": u assume to much
"Cathi's house": and it pisses me off
"Me!": "Me!": guess what I've been doing all day again today......
"You": guess how much i dont care
"Cathi's house": and right after i said lol jp
"Cathi's house": LAUGH OUT LOUD JUST PLAYEN
"Cathi's house": so shut the fuck up
"Me!": i dont like those asshole remarks and you know it
"Cathi's house": grrr
"Cathi's house": im so pissed
"Me!": yeah well im depressed outta my mind and i have no one to talk to
"Me!": im all alone
"Me!": i swear they waited till i was all alone for them to spring this shit on me
"Cathi's house": if ur gonna type that crap about me tevery time i say somtin stupid like that then stay outt of my life
"Cathi's house": >:o
"Me!": fine if thats how you feel then i guess i will
"Cathi's house": thats not how i feel thats how u feel
"Me!": i type how i feel on my blog and i feel like no one cares and i cant help it that i feel that way Kev
"Cathi's house": ur doin this shit to ur self tiffy
"Cathi's house": i mean
"Cathi's house": jesus fuck
"Me!": yeah I'm kicking myself outta my house and i'm bossing myself around and im calling myself a crybaby and ....
"Me!": I'm not calling myself for 24 fucking days.... where the hell is he?
"Me!": I'm ignoring myself and telling myself i should go to hell
"Cathi's house": no but ur letting it get to u and its making u depressed enough to consider suicide
"Me!": im not really... i'm just saying that... like justin says I dont have the guts
"Me!": i could never really kill myself im too much of a wimp
"Cathi's house": give me the link to ur site
"Cathi's house": plz
"Me!": Tiffy Jean
"Cathi's house": Kevin also told me yesterday that I should just kill myself and go to hell and that would solve my problems... maybe he's right.... maybe that would solve everybody's problems... me just offing myself. Nobody cares about me or anything...
"Cathi's house": the people I thought cared about me have proved me wrong... like as in Kevin... i thought he cared... but I guess he doesn't... at all. I'm done with him... with friends like him who needs enemies
"Me!": yeah .... i wasn't being serious
"Me!": right
"Cathi's house": what happend to wut u rite in ur blog is wut u really feel
"Me!": it is....
"Me!": i feel like i should just off myself... but i could never really do it
"Cathi's house": IM DONE WITH HIM
"Me!": i feel like you dont care about me at all even though you say you do... sometime that is... sometimes you say you care and other times you tell me you hate me
"Me!": well.... i dont want to be... but... u really hurt me Kev when you tell me you dont care...
"Cathi's house": I'm done with him... with friends like him who needs enemies.
"Cathi's house": that hurts nomatter wut u THINK i feel about u
"Me!": i said the same thing in the note i wrote to you... i used to be ur journal and nowe you dont barely even talk to me... its like you dont care about what i feel
"Me!": well im sorry
"Cathi's house": well now that ur done with me......
"Cathi's house": good bye
"Me!": bye i guess

..............................................................................

"Me!": Tiffy Jean: Picture read like the last two paragraphs of this one for me
"Me!": Kevin just left for camping with the boys group.... After all that bugging me he did to be on my list as one of my best friends... now I've decided he's not one. He doesn't treat me the way he used to. He found out something about me and now..... he acts different. Like this he doesn't love me crap. I love him so much.... he suppose to be one of my best friends, and he used to say it all the time. He would always say he loved me... I'm one of those people who like to be reminded....
"Me!": but now anytime I tell him I love him, he just says "uh huh sure" or "I bet you do." And then today I go "I love you Kevy, do you love me?" and he goes "Not particually"... I don't need that. It makes me feel bad. All my friends say they love me. Even ones who are just aquaintances and he's suppose to be one of the best. Great... now I'm crying and he's the only one I had... and now he's gone too... what am I gonna do?
"Me!": Kevin made me mad at him on purpose today. He was like "It's so easy to get you mad at me" and I'm like "I know, but that doesn't mean you should do it on purpose" and he was like "you haven't been mad at me for like a week now, and I miss it" or something like that and it just pissed me off more. He's my only best friend I got left around here and goddamnit he's an asshole. I still hugged him really hard when he left and told him I love him because no matter how mad I may be at him I will alway
"Me!": always love him. Always.
"Cathi's house": stop
"Me!": r u reading any of it?
"Cathi's house": i b > back
"Cathi's house": no
"Cathi's house": i cant i gtg
"Me!": oh
"Me!": ok then
"Cathi's house": love*
"Cathi's house" signed off at 5:40 P.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home