Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

DSL and stuff....

Hey everybody we got DSL in the kitchen now so I'm on the phone with Ash and on the computer typing this up... this is so extreamly cool. My mom says I'm "in my element."
.
.
Kyle will be here soon... we have so much to talk about....
.
.
I got to see Nick today as he was walking up to Lynndsey's house.... first time all summer... I really miss that kid sometimes... he might be a compulsive liar but I still love him....
.
.
"I think Kevin is fat and a horrible kisser..... and he can go to hell and burn forever and ever and ever and ever... fucking chink bastard" - Kevy wrote that about himself... what a lozer huh?... plus... he's not fat damn!
.
.
Yesterday night Monica and Cora came over and we all hung out.... that was cool.... Me and Kev kept trying to talk Monica into stripping but she wouldn't no matter what we said... we were all really *positive*
.
.
Awwww..... Justin just got in trouble for talking at Kids Peace so he had to get off Runescape... I hope it was for today only not for like... forever... I like talking to him on Runescape.
.
.
Well I gotta go take a shower... Kevin's going to the Waterfront today to see that Kristen chick and I'm jealous... I know he's not my boyfriend... no where's near close... but I'm still jealous... another girl spending time with him period... I am the most envious person ever... *sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home