Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

yeah....

yeah so... I went to school and got Ms Massey to ok me making up my final but Ms Hardison was like tomarrow at 9:30 so goddamnit I still have school. This sucks so bad! Anyways... yeah.... I went outside and Cora was out there so we went across the street and smoked a cigerette. I and shared mine with Megan (Farington). Poor girl had an EDD today. Yeah... then I went inside and to the library, printed off Kevin, Jen, Kyle, and my recent blog entries. Then the bell rang and I went to the lobby and ran into Kiwi. She told me to go to rm 126 cause she was giving her final speech today. I had to find Jen first. I found Jen and hugged her and stuff and she kept tring to take a picture of me but I hate not knowing what the picture looks like before other people see them so I wouldn't let her. After I left Jen and started going inside NaToni called my cell from Texas looking for Jen Thibodeau. I looked around for her and told everyone if they saw her to have her call NaToni.. I don't know if she ever did or not. Um.... I went and found Kiwi's class... AManda Burchstead was outside waiting too and she asked me something about finals and I was like "I'm a senior too. I was in you're English class all year"... jeesh. She asked me my name and I was like "Tiffany" and she's like "I'm Amanda" I was like "I know"... I wanted to say "I know... I'm not a retard?"... I mean I know I didn't go that often but still.... I was in the class all year DAMN!.... I'm invisable. Yeah so... then Kiwi came out and I got lunch and she talked to Ms Dushen (sp?) Then we walked to my house running into Doug, James, and Ari on the rotary. We stole DOug and he walked with us to my house. When we got up here Nick (my brother,lozer) and Kevin were on they're way to the skate park but they wanted me and Doug and Kiwi to go with them. I took a cold shower, it was orgasmic as Justin would say, and got online cause they had all dissapeered. They all showed up like 10 mins later and wanted me to go with them but I didn't want to. I hate the skate park! Plus it's really, really humid out today. It's not much better where I'm sitting currently but somewhat... at least I'm not in the direct sunlight ya know. I don't tan... I burn and go back to white as all hell so I hate it with a passion. Anyways they all left and I got on Runescape and talked to Justin for like 3 hours.... yay!... He said he loves me (platoniclly).... Why must he add that every time? I know what he means when he says it. Damn! I was typing him the lyrics to Keyshia Cole's "I Just Want It To Be Over" and I'm like "It reminds me of you" and he's like "You make me sound like the devil" and I'm like "aren't you?" and eveentually, he typed back "I'm much worse" lol.... Oh and my Runescape boyfriend tried to pressure me into having Runescape cex with him. What a lozer. I told him "I'm a virgin and not a tramp" and that I had to go cut more Willows lol... Well I have to get offline to get ready for Jaylyn's graduatin... so I'll prolly write more later tonight. Byes all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home