Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

A possible boyfriend

Ok so yesterday I met this guy... his name is Carl which is not a sexy name or anything but I can make him up a sexy nick name or something. Anyways, he's really cute... not as sexyful as Justin but still really cute. He has a job.... he's the manager of a resturant or something and he's only 19. And.... best of all... he likes to get positive! Yes! He actually seems interested in me too... I mean he hasn't come out and said anything yet but... I don't know... the way he looked at me. It made me like melt. I don't know.... maybe I can use him to get over Justin a little bit. Not really use him but.... like I don't know... maybe he can help me move on. When he was over here tonight I just wanted to go "Do you wanna make out?" like Kirsten Dunst did in that Dick movie. God I want to take him to my room and.... anyways.... Justin said he'd give me a kiss on the cheek the next time he saw me if I had 800 willows in Runescape by tomarrow... I got 1220... what do you think he'll think of that. And I'm level 60 woodcutting! Oh yeah... go me.... Kyle still hasn't shown up... but maybe that's a good thing... maybe he's working on getting to stay here through my birthday at least. Cross your fingers and pray for me if your religious. I love you all and I'll write a long one later today I'm sure but now I need to go to sleep so I don't miss another chance at getting my final done and over with. Jaylyn's graduation is today... that should be fun. I'm gonna miss her when she goes away to college... not like we ever see each other now but still... well... got to go... WML.
.
.
.
I LOVE YOU KYLE JAMES SANCHEZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home