Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Called him.

He's so crazy.... he was wearing a cowboy hat when I called him. He just had to point that out to me. He got a suit at the store yesterday when he was in Bangor. Job Corps isn't a sure thing. I thought it was, but no, I was wrong. I was like "my mom wants me to go to Job Corps" and he's like "You should dude" he's like, they'll hook you up with a bunch of money and blah, blah, blah, and we'll get to see each other. He wants me to go so he can see me more often. Yay! Anyways I gotta sign off and call him back.... he ah.... had to use the bathroom... he wasn't as nice explaining it to me, lol, ewwwww!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home