Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What I've been up to...

I didn't get up on time... Jen and Kevin did but I wouldn't get up. I slept till like 10:30ish and then I was still tired but I had to go to school to find out about my English final (whether I can make it up or not). When I got there I went to lunch and saw Jen. Then for B lunch I went to the library. C lunch I went back to the café and ate while standing up talking to James, JD, Alicia, and John-John. Kevin and Kiwi were mean to me at lunch. I know they were just kidding but I hate those kinds of jokes. The kind that make people feel bad about themselves. Anyways it was a joke about a personal thing or I would put it up here. After lunch I went and saw Ms Hardison but she told me to go see Ms Renko so I went to guidance and waited like half an hour (in a room with that Justin Dean kid who I wanna smack) just so Ms Renko could tell me to go see Ms Massey. So I go and wait in Massey’s office for like 20 mins and she tells me I need to get mom to write me a note or something. After that I went up to the library but all the computers were taken so I started walking down the freshman academy hallway and ran into Jen. She was upset… poor thing… we talked a little and she told me something Shane Preo said to her today in Math class that makes it so that he deserves an ass kicking, BAD! After she was done checking with her Math teacher we went to her study hall and told the teacher she’d be in the learning center. We went to the learning center and I was like “Where is your teacher” and she’s like “right there” and I was like “huh?” and he like looked at me and I was awe struck. Holy master of hotness! He is only 19 and he’s still in college and god is he gorgeous!!!!! Nick Hodge was in there too… working on his Resident Evil story some more and I talked to him while I was in there. After making a trip to the bathroom and back to Jen’s study hall we went back to the learning center for a few mins and I read Jen’s blog. Then we left. We went to the old building and out the side door and outside for a cigarette. Then we crossed the street and I talked to Beth Curtis and Tasha Bran before walking Jen to her bus. I went straight home and started up the computer but Nick needed his blogs printed out for court tomorrow so him, Sam, and me went to the library. I printed off all his blogs and when we all got kicked off the comps we went to the Y and got some food from the vending machines then walked to my sisters. She was asleep and my mom wasn’t there so me and Sam walked home. When I got home Matt was getting ready to leave for Laura’s so I asked him to drive me up to Wal-Mart to drop off my camera and he did. Then I sat in the truck at Laura’s for like 10 mins it seemed. I got home and went shopping with my mom at the dollar stores. First the family dollar where I stole myself this really cute white shirt…. Its adorable. I also got Justin a one-time use outdoor disposable Spongebob Squarepants camera. Then we went to the Dollar Tree and I got 4 key chains…. One for Justin “I have a drinking problem, two hands, one mouth” or something like that lol… then I got “World’s Best Friends Award” for Kyle and Jen. Then myself I got one that says “Erotic, Exotic and a little psychotic” …. Lol. I also got a rollo candy bar – not really a candy bar but… type thingy… When we got home Matt wanted Mom to take OJ to get his prescription so we went to FMI so he could get his prescription paper then to Rite Aid (Holly was working) to turn it in. Then we went home and Kevin and rose got home seconds later. I went over there and Kevin had a bunch of new clothes. He went in the bathroom and put on this new pair of jeans and … DAMN! His butt looked absolutely great in those pants… almost molestable lol… we went up to my room and got positive and I started giving him a back massage. I was angry with him for some reason so I was doing it really rough and he like it. He’s like “I should get you mad more often” and then he wanted me to scratch his back… and… he’s like “gonna draw blood in the first five seconds” and he liked that too. He was like “If this was happening while I was having sex and would be fucking the girl so hard” and I was like “ok then” and we both laughed. It was funny. Someday… someday…. Damn those pants looked hot on him. Anyways… yeah… so…. I feel asleep giving him the back massage…. He fell asleep too. I woke up and got a couple cigarettes off my mom. I went back upstairs and Lee shoed up for a couple mins. After she left I got back in bed with Kevin and lit my cigarette but my cell started ringing… OHMYGAWD it was Justin! He was on silver level so he was suppose to be in bed already when he called me. The first night I don’t call him and he calls me. *Sighs* I told him about Cathie going up to see him and he’s like “I don’t want to see that bitch” I also told him about me not being able to go and Justin was all like "Why" and I'm like "Because she thinks I'm a whore".... It’s her fault he's there in the first place! He doesn’t even want to deal with her so I don’t think it’s fair that his mom is gonna make him. I told him about his mom using Cathie for her money to get the kids back from Sarah and Justin understands all that but he still doesn’t want to see that ho! I also told him about Kevin spending all his money at the fair and how he’ll still pay him back and how OJ said he’d give him the money back and Justin was still pissed off. He’s like “it wasn’t OJ’s money to say Kevin could spend, it was my money.” See I knew he shouldn’t have spent his brothers money. Oh yeah… lol… Justin asked me if I was “positive”… yes… it’s spreading. He’s like “it’s the only word I can say” lol…. ahhhh…. Kyle doesn’t like the idea of it spreading but I think it would be cool if it was picked up by like a ton of people and in years to come made it’s way into songs and on TV or something. I love that kind of stuff. ME and KYLE started it! Anyways, Lee showed back up, along with her sister while I was still on the phone with Justin. Soon after Lee showed up Justin had to get off the phone so I talked to Lee for a while. When Lee left I tried my best to wake Kevin up. Eventually pulling out a cigarette made him move. He said he would “rape” me if I wanted him to. I think he was just horny lol…. I was like “how is it rape if I’m willing” and he’s like “you can pretend I’m forcing you” and I’m like “oh Kevy… no” moaning and stuff… it was hilarious… we both burst out laughing at that one. Before he left I gave him another back massage until I was too tired and then I laid down with my head on his chest. He didn’t say he loved me when he left though. I was like “Kevin, I love you” and he’s like “uh-huh”… that sure was sweet… NOT! Whatever…. I think I’m getting used to him acting like Justin all the time. I mean…. I don’t know… maybe somewhere I like the fact that he’s turning out like his brother… just…. I don’t know…. I’ll think about it more and get back to ya on it. Ummm… I guess that’s it for now… I love you Kyle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home