Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

So... I feel a lot better.....

I finally got out to Kevy the biggest reason why I was mad at him. He told me I had already told him like the day before when I was *positive* but I don't remember telling him that. It's kninda personal shit between us two and I hope he keeps it to himself to KEVIN! anyways.... I feel like all the guilt has been lifted off my shouldars now that he knows.... (*no Jen... not that) It's something just between us and like.... how we are... I don't know how to explain it but I feel way better.
.
.
Do you hear that Kevin?... I feel better so maybe I'll stop being such a bitch all the time. Just don't forget what we talked about.... even though you were falling asleep... lol... I still feel better about it and myself... someday soon ok.... I'm like having withdrawls lol.... j/k... don't be a jerk anymore though ok? I love you.
.
.
Justin... I got to see you today and even though you spent a lot of time with Kevin fishing... It was still great just to get to see your face. I miss it. I miss the way ur face moves when you talk and... wow... weird... right... I'm gonna stop now. I hope you love me for what I did for you today by the way.... only because of the rock babe... no other reason *wink wink*... don't get ur dumb ass caught ok... I love you...
.
.
.
KYLE KYLE KYLE.... ur coming back! ur coming back!.... Justin gave Kevin $18 so we can go up the weekend after you get here... hurry up.... I hate leaving him there. He absolutly hates it.
.
.
Kiwi... I love you, but I don't need a shrink. I need time alone to talk to Kevin sometimes...You may be one of my best friends... but he is too and I love 1-on-1 time. It's great. Thanx for trying, but I just wanted time for us alone with no distractions aka other people, so that for once he would listen to me and not try to make everything into a joke like he does when there's other people around. With guys you need one on one time to get them to be attentive. I love you though.
.
.
Jenyfer..... I haven't seen you in like 3 days... someone said Jessi was in town visiting you so... I guess that's why you haven't been up lately... just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and I love you.
.
.
.
Monica, Cora, Alicia - stay *positive* I love you
NaToni - I'm gonna miss you girl. I love you
Michaela - My mom said no company thins weekend... maybe next. I love you.
Josh - R U still coming up with Kyle... comment me back k?.... luv ya.
.
.
.
Anyone I forgot.... I'm very sorry and I love you too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home