Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Listening to Justin music....

First things first.... I woke up with a crisis to deal with. My poor baby best friend Jen is having problems again.... I ain't gonna spell it out for the world cause that's her personal shit but just know that, that's what I did today. Helped Jen deal. She's upstairs sleeping in my bed right now. She didn't get any sleep in like the past couple days and I feel really bad for her. I just hope she doesn't get sent back to Conneticut... that would suck so much ass!
.
.
Anyways she woke me up by throwing rocks at my window around 10ish.... her and Kevy came up and we talked about some shit. Then we got positive and Kevy left to go somewhere with his mom. Me and Jen tried to talk some more but just ended up falling asleep. Sometime while I was still asleep Kevin showed back up cause when I woke he was laying on the bed with us. I got up and took a shower and stuff. Kiwi called and showed up a little later. Kiwi sat out but we all got positive again and then Kev, Jen, and Nick went to the carnival while me and Kiwi stayed at my house and talked about Justin and Will. They showed back up and we smoked the rest of what we had. Stupid stoners! Now there's none for later. But anyways... yeah...
.
.
.
listen to this... it is so perfect how much it describes how I feel for Justin
.
.
.
Please if it's possible listen to that song... it like explains my feelings to a "T"
.
.
Anyways.... yeah... Kiwi left a little while later. Um.... I'm a stoner I don't remember. I know that I got in a fight with my mom about Jen sleeping over outside on Rose's poarch and me and her and Kevin took off to Nick Hamilton's house to see if she could stay there but he wasn't home so we started heading back to stewart ln cause she was gonna stay at Kevin's. We stopped at Cumby's and I bought Kevin lemonade and a zebra cake, me 2 brownies (yes I know ok!), and Jen a brownie. Matt drove up in his truck and told me to bring Jen back to my house and Kevin needed to get home. We got up on the lane and went to Kevin's house for a little talk. Kevin changed into his night clothes.... I admit he looked good... lol... *sighs* JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN! I STILL LOVE JUSTIN!<--- pound that into my head.... see... all that's there with Kevin is sexual attraction.... which is so weird... brothers and all... anyways yeah... then me and Jen went up to my room and looked at pics with Gaby. We went back downstairs a little while later and my mom had talked to Jen's mom and now she's allowed to stay here tonight. We went next door and said goodnight to Kevin and then we came back to my house and Jen went upstairs to sleep and I got on the comp to type this. Now I'm gonna go take a shower or something.... plus I'm tired. So night all.
.
.
.
Oh yeah.... get this... next Saturday when Kyle gets up here.... Cathi is taking Kevin, Kyle, and Rose to see Justin... it's not fair... I mean yes I know Kyle should definatly get to go.... and Kevin should too... and of course Rose.... she's Jsutin's mom... but why does Cathi get to see him. She kicked him out of her house which is why he's up there at all... It's her fault so why should she get the privalage of seeing him. I love him so much and I'm tearing up writing this. I already know I won't get to go. That woman is a ho. She thinks I'm sleeping with her grandson and I got pregnant at her house or something. Number one - god don't I wish that were ture... but since it's not I don't wanna get punished for it. And number two... it's not my fault I got sick. I wasn't used to eating so much on that stupid diet I was on... she fed me too much and stuff. Even Justin was getting fat living down there with her. I got sick... at night... and she thought it was morning sickness.... That weekend was great... yet horrible... oh god... I'm gonna go back in my blog and read about it.... cool... well... DAMNIT! She shouldn't get to go. It's not fair. I love him so much!
.
.
But not as much as I love KYLE JAMES SANCHEZ!....only a few more days till he leaves for Maine and I can't wait. I love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home