Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Clearing up a few things....

ME!: ok i gotta ask u something
ME!: r u spreading rumors about me
Amanda True: no...............who is this?
ME!: Tiffany
ME!: Penney
ME!: someone told me u sad i was stuck up
Amanda True: oh.....thought maybe.........................no.............i have been................why what is going around
ME!: said*
Amanda True: ?
Amanda True: who told you that/
ME!: i dont remember
Amanda True: i don't talk to asnyone about you...............i told my boyfriend but he lives in Caribou and knows no one down here
Amanda True: *anyone
ME!: oh
ME!: well someone told me u were going around telling people I changed and that i was stuck up now and I'm like "why"
Amanda True: you are still the same tiffany I use to hang out with...................i would never say that about you you were one of my best friends why would I have even done that.
ME!: i know... i was like... she was my best friend for 7th and 8th why would she go around saying shit about me
ME!: i was sad
Amanda True: my point........i wouldn't you know me better than that............it is not like i talk to many people at Cony anyway..............the only thing i have noticed that is different is that you tend to skip more often...........that doesn't mean you are stuck up
ME!: yeah... lol... i became a lozer is all
Amanda True: I didn't say that
Amanda True: i have to go though........................talk to you later.
ME!: ok
ME!: ttyl
ME!: byes
Amanda True: bye hun........sorry about the mix up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home