Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Gardnier

Jen is moving to Gardnier.... friday she's going to her Grandmother's in Noreigewalk(sp?) and then she's going to live in Gardnier until August when she goes to Conneticut for a month. The only good thing about this I can see is that she'll probably get to hang out with Brett since he lives down there. I know I'll make my mom go pick her up to spend weekends down here and stuff. This sucks..... read about it more on her blog and at Kevin's blog
.
.
.
Our group is seperating even more......
Brett and Jen will be in Gardnier
Kyle eventually will have to go back to Iowa
Justin is going to go to Job Corps in Bangor and is in Ellsworth currently
Leola is in Booth Bay
Me, Kevin, and Kiwi are gonna be here
2 outta my 7 best friends will be here with me
thank god Kevin isn't still in Casco or it would be just me and Kiwi all alone.
.
.
.
.
I HATE THIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home