Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Grrrr.....

Kevin is such a lozer... he knows what I'm talking about.... when Kyle gets here... I'll be like "next time" Kevy. See how he likes it. And I won't be inviting my brother either cause he has a big mouth. And I don't care what Kevin says, Nick is stealing all my friends.... but ya know what... if my friends would rather hang out with my brother then with me then fuck them. I don't need them anyways.... they are not good enough friends for me to waste my time worring about.
.
.
Kyle... I swear to god if you get up here and start ditching me to hang out with my brother and Kevin I will never ever forgive you. I don't think you would... but then again... with all I've done for Kevin I didn't think he would either. *tears* I fucking hate being replaced! I need another cigerette.
.
.
while i was outside smoking my cigerette Kevin, Sean, and Doug came out positive... damn them... no share... now they've gone to the carnival.... they were all walking off and I was like "ah... no hugs" and I hugged Sean and then I was like "Doug?" and Kevin was like "I don't wanna hug you" and I was like "good cause I don't want to hug you either" and so he like comes up between me and Doug like he's gonna hug me and I like pushed him away and hugged Doug and he's like "ahhh she's molestering me" and I'm like "That's not what you said last night" and we both laughed and I'm like "yeah, remember that".... lol.... boys suck ass. Then I hear my cell ringing, which was inside near the computer so I ran in and answered it cause it was Jen and she's grounded so I was like, she's not even suppose to use the phone being grounded and all so I answered it and she needed her sisters phone number off my desk so I gave it to her and we hung up. Then I came back downstairs and here I am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home