Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Bored and not *positive*......

Yesterday after I got online to post my blog I stayed on until like 6 am and went to bed at like 7am... god I am so tired. I have an interview at Subway on Monday at 10am... I hope I wake up on time. Kevin might be staying at Lani's tonight so I will be all alone and bored all night. This sux.... Oh guess what.... Brett called me! I was in the shower lol.... I made Sam give me the phone and I got dressed while I was talking to him. I miss him so much. God I am so bored.... I went over to Kevy's to get him so we could get *positive* but he had just left.... I wonder where he went?.... I am so bored... I have nothing better to do than sit here and write this... ahh Brett's song just came on the radio.... I really need to download it soon.... like tonight. Blessid Union of Souls, "Accidentally In Love"..... how weird. I just got off the phone with him and now his song is on the radio. I really miss him. I really miss Kyle... I miss Justin too.... so much. And Jen.... she might be able to come up for a week after I've worked for a little while and stuff.
.
.
I went downstairs and to Kevin's to see if he was home yet and him and James were on the porch. They came up to my room and we *positive.* They are so dumb.. lol... Jeesh.... stupid handshake they got. They also kept playing with fire and that's on the list, NO PLAYING WITH FIRE! in my room. Anyways James was being gross talking about his bowel functions so I told him to leave... he was like "I have to go anyways" which he was suppose to be home half an hour before. So he left and Kevy kept playing with his liter trying to light his hand on fire and stuff.... I went downstairs to get Sam off the computer and got into a fight with her about it. I won and took the phone to my room to call Justin. He is at the Y and will be back around 9pm they said. So I'm gonna call then. I'll probably write a little more after my phone call to him.
.
.
I called Justin at 9 like I was suppose to but he wasn’t back yet so they told me to call back in 3 minuets and I waited five. Then the new girl I got said to call back in ten minuets so I did that and I finally got to talk to him. Good thing I can use my home phone and don’t have to lose units on my cell for this. Jeesh!
.
.
.
Yeah so I called Justin on my regular home phone and Kevin called Jen on his moms cell phone and then we had Justin and Jen talking back and forth between us...it was so funny. Justin and me just basically talked about Runescape some more.... that's all he ever talks and thinks about it seems sometimes. Tomorrow is his last day of playing Runescape for a while because Kids Peace is going to have a two week summer vacation from school. Justin had to get off the phone and then like 20 or so mins later Jen had to get off the phone... While we were on the phone with them me and Kevy got more positive and they got mad lol. They were jealous... Both of them are so adorable! After we got off the phones...we got in bed and fell asleep.... we woke up and talked a little... well I talked he just like laid there mumbling.... that’s a guy for you.... anyways... then at 1am his auntie Kim had come over looking for him so my mom came upstairs and got him and he left. That's it I guess.... write more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home