Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

U Guys Suck... I never get any comments

Ok so yesterday sucked. I ended up going to the ER because my back hurt so fucking much. They didn't give me anything good. Ibuprofen 800 milligrams.... in a couple days I'm gonna go back and be like "This isn't helping any"... I told the doctors that I didn't know why my back hurt... I think I do know but.... anyways.... Angelina called my cell while I was there and came to support me. After we left the doctor's we called Russell to give us a ride and when we got home mom started cooking hotdogs but I don't like them so I paid Russell a magic card to drive me to McDonald's to get two double cheeseburgers. He got everybody ice cream sundaes. It was funny first he was like 2, no 3, 4, 5, 6, and then we drove up and paid then we got the food and he was like can I get two more. That was so funny. We got home and ate the ice creams. Then I called Justin.... when I said "I love you" he said it back... no... Platonically involved for once... I know it was only platonically... but he didn't say it and that made me happy. Angelina and me went up to my room and listened to music and she put on some of my makeup to make her look all gothic and stuff. She went and scared my brother. Then we went downstairs and sat around just watching TV. Then finally Kevin showed up and I was like "Thank GOD do you have a liter?" he had left mine at his house so he went over and got it while me and Angelina went up to my room and waited. He came back and we got *positive*. I was craving a cigarette so I went downstairs bumming. Russell gave me one but I had to take Gabby with me upstairs. Kev helped us smoke a cigarette and then left. I couldn’t get him to say he loved me. I'm like "I love you" and he's like "Uh-huh sure" we went over to the church steps and just talked for a bit. We went back home and I got 2 dollars...in nickels... from Matt to buy soda at Cumby's... I also got Russell to give me a dollar to buy the kids brownies. I had 50 cents so I got me and Angelina a brownie each. We walked home and Russell gave the kids each a brownie and then each of us a brownie too. Yum! Then we went upstairs and started watching The Virgin Suicides but Angelina feel asleep before Lux even had sex with Trip. I've been up watching Married With Children, and South Park, and The Brady Bunch, and some comedian guy.... I'm pretty bored right now and I have to pee so I'm going to go.... write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home