Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I've talked to Justin twice since the last time I wrote.... *sighs*..... last night when I called him I was really mad at his brother so I go "Justin I'm upset, tell me something to make me feel good" and he goes "I love you" and I'm like "thank you"... he was right... that did make me feel better. We talked for like half an hour so that was cool. Angelina was over and setting up her computer for me to use while mine gets fixed and she's like "what do you want your picture to be?" and I'm like I don't know and Justin's like "the frog" so I said the frog and she used it... today he told me that the frog was his picture when they had a computer lol... I told him about him being equal to Kyle now and he's like... "Only because he's not here"... we're only each other's best friends because Kyle isn't here... how sad is that lol?
.
.
This morning he called my cell at 9:51am... I was like... oh no... what's wrong... it was so early I was worried about him. He was calling because he wanted his uncle Shawn's # from his mom but his mom wasn't home. I was like "I thought you were dead or something" and he's like "If I was dead I couldn't call you" and I was like "They could have been calling to notify me" and he's like "why would they notify you? They would notify my mom." and I'm like "I'm on your list they might notify me too"... it was funny.
.
.
Then we talked about something a little private … the gist of it was “you replaced me with Kevin?”…. lol. I hope Justin knows that Kevin will never replace him in my heart… awwww… wasn’t that sweet?
.
.
Anyways last night before he left I go “I love you” and he goes “Yep love you too. Peace”… *sighs* I love him so much! He's been saying it without the platonically for a few days now YAY!.... gawd I love him!!!!
.
.
.
hey I missed 4:20 by 5 minuets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home