Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

So bored.....

Yeah... so...today was a total wash. Summer sucks.... I haven't even changed out of my bedclothes today. The farthest I went outside was over to Rose's house so Justin could talk to his mom when I called him. Kevy is gone for the night to Lani's and I have no one to hang out with. I was online a lot today talking to everybody. Jaylyn, Becca, Ashley, Emily, Kelci, Kristen's sister, Alicia, and Jeremy. It was ok but boring. I mean I love being online and stuff.. but... I miss having actual conversations with people.
.
.
God.. I keep trying to call Justin cause he called my cell but it keeps saying "not available" goddamn it! ................. damnit.. I finally got through and he can't take a phone call tonight anymore. He called my cell 3 times and he can't take phone calls... well I can't use my minuets up. I only have 36 and if there's ever an emergency I will need my units. Oh shit! I just remembered I didn't call Jen... she is gonna be so mad at me. I just tried to get Matt's cell but he's on it so I have no way to get ahold of her.
.
.
Kevin made me mad at him on purpose today. He was like "It's so easy to get you mad at me" and I'm like "I know, but that doesn't mean you should do it on purpose" and he was like "you haven't been mad at me for like a week now, and I miss it" or something like that and it just pissed me off more. He's my only best friend I got left around here and goddamnit he's an asshole. I still hugged him really hard when he left and told him I love him because no matter how mad I may be at him I will always love him. Always.
.
.
Well I guess that's it... there's nothing more to write. I am so very bored. I think I may download some songs now I guess.... nothing better to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home