Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

See I Told You I Could Do It........

This may sound dumb but I am listening to The Who's "Teenage Wasteland" song that was featured in an episode of Dawson's Creek - one of the best but most unrelistic, teen soap opera. In the Episode Jen - my favorite characher, has had a bad day and doesn't even want to talk to her best frined so she listens to this song and dances around crazily. I think it may be one of my favorite scenes of the series. This scene introduced me to the song so now everytime I listen to it, I think about Jen dancing and how in the series finale she dies. I'm stupid but I'm also *positive* and I cried thinking about it. How much of a lozer am I?

Anyways... how long has it been since I typed?.... hmm... I don't know and I can't check because I'm on the computer in my room and I don't have an internet connection anymore.... you may wonder how I got this online if I don't have the internet?... well I have a cd burner and it burns data cd's too. So I just burn the entry to a data disk and voula! I can take it downstairs and upload it. Why I hadn't thought of this before? I don't know.

Guess what... Elena gets her check tomarrow so she'll be sending him the money to get up here soon. Yay Yay Yay.... I can't wait!!!!!! Now I'm listening to the Life As We Know It Theme... It reminds me of Kyle and Justin.... *sighs* I miss them.... but I have all the episodes (except that one Kyle has in Iowa) recorded so I can watch them with Kevy. He likes it too... I don't think he likes it as much as Justin and Kyle but he still likes it. I absolutly love it and I have no idea why they would cancel such a great show. They never should have versed it against The OC... of course I watched LAWKI but not everyone gave up The OC for LAWKI... and they didn't get high enough radings so they canceled it. That wasn't fair! The DVD set comes out August 26th... I think it said. Anyways I am going to be first inline to buy it. Then I can see the two unaired final episodes.... Aaaaahhhh I want to see it so bad!.... I have since given up on TV. I don't want to get interested in any more shows and have them get cancelled. TV SUCKS!

Ok so I'm gonna write about my day. I woke up around 1:00pm and I got dressed and went downstairs to get on the computer so I could talk to Justin on Runescape right, but Sam was on the computer offline and I was like "Get online." and she's like "No" in that bratty voice she has and she goes "Mom's waiting fo a phone call" So I went upstairs and played on my computer a little bit... bored outta my mind. I had to go to the bathroom after awhile so I went downstairs and Sam and CUllen were fighting and Mom, Matt, and Laura had to go to some meeting so I got stuck watching the little angels. I had to stay downstairs so I tried to get on the computer but Matt had taken away the wires or something so I went upstairs and got one of my cords and brought in down but the monitor need to have a power cord too. I tried to use the one off the new computer but it didn't work so I had to go take that one off my computer too. While the comp and aol and stuff were loading I cooked hamburger and cheese to eat. Plus I threw in a load of laundry and started the dishes. I barely was on the computer at all. Kevin showed up with James Bond and some Andrew kid - not gay Andrew. We went to my room for maybe 10 minuets then they had to leave because I didn't want to get in trouble for having people in the house when Mom and MAtt aresn't home. I went back downstairs and Cullen had turned the computer off. So I restarted it and got online and I checked everybodys blogs but no one had updated since the last time I was online so I checked NaToni's Xanga and I read that. And I went to NaToni's comments and recognized Maranda Lovel so I went to hers but my aol lost connection or something cause it just turned itself off. AOL, not the whole computer. The family counselers showed up and started playing Skip-Bo with Cullen The computer it signed itself back on. I went to NaToni's blog to get back to Maranda's but Matt pulled up and I wasn't suppose to be on the computer so I jumped up and started doing more dishes. When Matt came in the kitchen he asked me how I got it working since he had taken all the cords so I said I was using mine and he just ripped them out of the computer and practically threw them at me. He yelled at me that I was never to touch his computer again and I was like "I did dishes and laundry and cooked." The councelers stuck up for me because I was folding and sorting clothes when they got there but Matt still yelled at me so I went up to my room and everything hit me. The fact that I screwed up school again this year and Kyle and Justin and Jen are so far away and just my new job and everything... I started crying. I felt so dumb! I went next door to talk to Kevin but James and Andrew were still there so I didn't. Matt came in and embarrassed me in front of them calling me a "flip-case." I stormed back to my room and cried some more. Then I went downstairs and got a lecture about my getting a job. I went back to my room and played on my computer until Kevin, James, and Andrew showed up. After like 20 minets trying to talk me into getting *positive* with them James and ANdrew had to leave. For like five minets we sat in my room listening to music and talking a bit. Then my mom knocked on the door asking what I wanted from Whipper's and Sean was going to my brothers room. I was like "Hey Kevin, Sean's here." So we all went into Nick's room... Cullen bugging us at the door.... and got positive. After the food got there Matt came up and yelled at us for smoking with Nick and Sean and Kevin left... oh yea... Sean called his brother and I got to talk to him a little bit. Then I came in my room and started typing this.... now I'm gonna go see if Kevin can come back over yet. Brb..... Ok.. I'm back... Kevin is watching some movie called "Be Cool" that I've already seen. I'm waiting for him to come over when it's done. I am so incredible bored out of my mind.... I called Justin and he's going on some YMCA trip...I think he's gonna be gone late so I'll call him tomarrow. In 20 minets I'm gonna call Jen. Yay! Never mind... Justin called me and now I'm talking to him.
.
.
.
Yay Yay Yay!!!! On the phone Justin goes "I can't believe I'm not your best friend more than Kyle" and I explained to him about Kyle saving my life and stuff and then I said, "And Kyle's more you're best friend then I am too" and he goes "Not really anymore" Aaaaahhhhh!!!! Now I don't want to replace Kyle or anything but I just like being Justin's best friend. I love being anyone's best friend! I love it! I asked him later, I'm like "Am I really getting to be your best friend more than Kyle?" and he's like "Well if Kyle was here he'd still be ahead of you, but yeah" and he said something about never talking to Kyle anymore and I'm like "Well I talk to him all the time ON HIS BLOG! And I read his blog to keep up with him and stuff".... he told me blogs are dumb and stuff lol. I am so stupidly happy about this. Wow I'm dumb! I also told him about John Rynes and Joey Cluoutier making fun of me the other day so now he wants to beat there asses... haha I warned them. Justin's like telling me about this time he almost beat up John before but John nearly pissed himself lol.... He said that he almost got in the fight while John was dating Danika and Danika liked him. He's like "She was like you" and "before I knew you were obbsessive over me" I like "You didn't know at one point" and he told me that no because I "stalked me from afar" lol... I did not stalk him. He said he was oblivious and that Kyle was the one who actually noticed that I liked Justin in the first place. It was a great conversation. OhOhOh... I know I never wrote this but last night on the phone Justin was like "Tiff I gotta go" and I'm like why? and he goes "I've been a bad boy" and I'm like "Bad boy huh?" and he's like "Yeah, I need to be spanked" lol... it was so hilarious. Today when we were talking, I remember it was when I was telling him about Kyle saving me from killing myself, he said he didn't have the balls to kill himself so I couldn't either. And I'm like "that day I would have if it wasn't for Kyle" and I'm like, "wanna make a suiside pact?" and he's like "Yeah, sure, what's that?" and I explained to him about us killing ourselves together and he's like "No, when we're old we'll hit each other with wiffle bats until one of us dies and then the other one has to kill themselves" lol. We were both laughing like crazy. I was just like "I miss you so much. I hate you for being in that place" and he's like "I hate this place." It was so cute. God... he only has like 10 more days... one more weekend.
.
.
.
Where is Kevin... he's suppose to come back over so I can call Jen ... well screw him. I'm gonna call her now anyways.... brb ... Ok so I looked for my mom's cell for like half an hour and finally Matt let me use his instead. I got to talk to her for about Five minuets because she had to go to the store with her grandmother. I told her about getting *positive* today and about what Justin told me. It kinda sucked that I only get to talk to her a little bit but it's better than nothing I guess. Well that's all I guess... now I'm gonna transfer this to downstairs... so I can post... Luv ya'll.... *Tiffy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home