Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, June 20, 2005

My mom is a stupid fucking bitch

I hate her so much. She fucking sitting in the living room harrassing me because I want to see my friend. I can't help it that I want to see him sometimes. She's like "go to Job Corps get your fill of him" and I'm like "I don't want to be around him 24/7" and she's like "Good I'll tell Rose you don't have to go up there to see him anymore" I don't see why I can't go to see him. Just because I don't want to be around him 24/7 doesn't mean I don't want to see him ever! He's still my best friend. It's not my fault I can only see him specific days... like as in Saturday's so I wrote on my schedule that I couldn't work Saturdays... what the fuck does that bitch expect me to do work 7 days a week 20 hours a day... 4 hours to sleep?... She's a fucking bitch who doesn't understand what having a friend means. I want to see my friend... because that's what Justin is - he's my friend. I hate her so fucking much right now. I want to go over to Kevin's and just talk to him but knowing him he'll be asleep and then all pissy if I try to wake him up. I'm gonna get offline and go check anyways because everyone started harrassing me in the first place because I'm on the computer.
.
.
I love you Justin and my mom can't keep me from you no matter how hard she tries I will always find a way to contact you because your my best friend and I love you.
.
.
I love you too Kyle. Where are you when I need you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home