Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Graduation

Well…. Kyle’s not here yet. I hope he gets his little Mexican ass up here soon. The only thing good that could come outta him not being here now is the longer he stays down there the later into July he can stay up here. Maybe he’ll even be here for my birthday…. I sure as all hell hope so.
.
.
.
Yesterday I went to Jaylyn’s graduation…. That was pretty cool. She looked really pretty. Her dress was really pretty and I met her whole family… her brother and her brothers girlfriend and her grandparents and her dad and I met her ex bf Ed. He was really nice. He might not be the cutest guy like she said but he is really sweet. And he drives… even if he doesn’t have his license (he had it taken away) he still drives so that’s cool. I had an interesting conversation with Karissa about FWB’s…. interesting to say the least lol. Jaylyn has a horrible picture of me on her wall… yuk. I look so stupid. I have my really short brown hair and… ahh… I hate that picture. She should take it down. Her ceremony was at Colby college and they didn’t have any air conditioning…. I was wearing my new (stolen) white tank top shirt with a sheer black cover but it was so hot I took it off during the diploma hand outs. After it was done and Jaylyn was done having her picture taken a bazillion and one times Ed drove us back to her house but he got lost lol… that was funny. He’s like “I was trying to avoid traffic” yeah right…. We got lost and Jaylyn almost missed her trip to OOB…. project graduation. After she left Ed drove Karissa home to Skowhegan. It took so long. We stopped at a gas station and got free pizza. Yum! That was the good part.
.
Then I got dropped off like an hour later at 11ish. I quickly stripped and put on my pajamas. Jen called needing a place to sleep but my mom was being a ho and said no and some other stuff that really pissed me and Jen off. Anyways I went next door and OJ and Rose said she could stay there so I got dressed and went to meet her. We went and got positive behind the big rock up the hill a bit but Jen was all paranoid so we went into the bushes but that was uncomfortable so we went out behind the laundry mat. We were so positive I could barely walk. I walked her to their door then came home and waited two and a half hours for my mom to give me a chance to write in my blog but she never did. I went to sleep around 2:30ish.
.
Jen and Kevin woke me up for a cigarette at like 6:15am… after they left I went back to sleep till 9ish. My mom woke me up and Matt gave me a ride. I took my English final which was incredibly easy and went to see Ms Woods who said I am all set for the final… aka I didn’t have to take it. So I went for a walk around the school. Really I was going to see if Ms Buxton was around to see if maybe I could get a passing computer grade but she wasn’t so when I ran into Ms Ralph in the hall I said I was going for a walk because I was gonna miss it. I really will. Next year I’m going to night school… my classes might be at Cony but then again they might not. So I went outside and smoked a cigarette with Cora and went inside to use Ms Hardison’s phone but the home phone was busy and so was Matt’s cell so I went back outside and Cora’s mom gave me a ride home…
.
I got on the computer and started writing this in a word document because my mom was on the phone. When she got off I got online and went on Runescape and talked to Justin. Kevin came over and Justin soon had to leave for lunch. Jen showed up outside and Kevin ran off to see her. I signed outta Runescape and went next door. Kevin pretended to shut the door on me (JERK!) Jen wanted me to walk with her to the school and then down to the skate park but it is so extremely hot outside so I passed. She’s suppose to be back around 3pm to get positive with me.
.
When I got back on Runescape Justin was on again and he goes “slacking off” and I explained to him about Jen being here and he asked me why I didn’t go and I told him about the heat and then I’m like “and 2…. U” and he goes “for me how sweet” or something like that and I’m like, “but mostly because it’s hot out” and he laughed. Lol… it was funny.
.
.
Anyways that’s it… I guess…. I’m done… I’m gonna go upstairs and take a nap I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home