Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ohmygosh

Ok... weird thought run through my mind constantly.... earlier I thought of Kevin while I was in the bathroom peeing...lol...(When I came out of the bathroom he was coincedentally waiting for me... jeesh) and right now I just got this "Ohmygosh I made out with Kyle, he's like my little brother" thought.... how very, very odd.
.
.
I really miss Kyle though.... he never calls me. EVER! Anymore and I miss him.
.
.
Today I turned in my Subway application.... Lani came over with Kevy and got *positive* with us (Angelina and Me)... that was so cool. We all watched the new episode of Summerland. I don't remeber it so it's a good thing I recorded it.
.
.
Well I have to get off the comp... how do u like shorter entries?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home