Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, June 13, 2005

So tired....

I'm really to tired towrite much so this will be a short entry. Today I went to Cony's graduation.... I just sat and watched and cried. After the graduation Cora came home with me so Monica could go to the project graduation party thing. I got into a little fight with Kevy... yes again... but we made up so it's all good. We got positive (Kevin, Angelina, Cora, and me)and then at like 10:30 we went to meet Monica.. not Kevy of course cause his curfew is 10pm on school nights. Then when we got back to sand hill we went and sat of the church steps for like an hour or so. Then I came home and got bitched at about getting a job. First thing in the morning I have to wake up and go to Subway with my application... should be fun. I mean, I want a job... for the money and such. I just don't want my time to be filled all the time. I like being availible when something happens. I don't know... I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Nightz all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home