Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I don't think.....

I don't think I ever got to take that nap I was talking about...
.
Jen and Kevin came back aroun 3ish and we got positive. At four me and Kevin walked Jen to her old house and Jen's family was packing the car. Jen's gram told her she'd pick her back up in a few hours because there wasn't enough room in the car. We went to Cumby's and they all talked to Janet... Kevy stole Sugarbabies... we went back home and Kevin and Jen got positive with my brother while I sat out... I didn't want to cause he has a big mouth. We walked across the street to meet Jen's gram at the church like 2 hours later or so and ended up waiting out there over an hour. I had a score on snake of like 1600 or something but I paused it to show Jen and she's like "oh can I play" and click's on 'new game' erasing my score.... it's ok though cause now my score is 1704... beat it this morning... yay!
.
Angelina and some guy friend Josh of her's showed up. He was wearing a tie but no shirt... very odd. Jen's grandmother showed up and she left. Kevin and me walked away in sadness. We went back to my house and up in my room. After like half an hour Angelina's friend left and we smoked the last of what I had.... Kev's was long gone. Angelina left at 8 and me and Kev went up to my room. I think that's when I fell asleep... I think I fell asleep giving him a back massage. I know that Monica and Cora showed up around like 10pm with money so Kev and Cora went "for a walk" and when they got back we got positive again. They didn't leave till like 1:30am Saturday morning... I made Kevin stay till around 3ish by giving him a back massage. Once Kevy left I went and got on the computer trying to load my family pics to my new tripod photo gallery but I kept falling asleep... such as I am now because I havent't slept... so around 5:30ish I went up to bed.
.
Kev came and woke me upp at like 10... time to go see Justin... I slept almost the whole way there. He loved his camera and key chain I got him... he did give me the kiss he owed me. It was funny cause we were like inside his... holding place... I don't know what to call it... but the staff guy was like right there so when he tried to kiss me I like backed away and he's like "these aren't roll-over kisses, you can't save um' up, it's now or never" and I was still like no but when we got outside I had him do it. While we were there we went to Shaw's and got salad.... Justin only got chicken, olives, pepperonni and baby corns. Then we went to Burger King and ate our salads, lol...it was funny. I took pics of the boys shirtless... *sighs*... sexyful. I slept all the way back too.
.
When we got back to Augusta we went to Wal-mart... me and Kevin went and looked at my pictures even though I didn't ahve my money... then we gave the pictures back.... When we got home I took a shower and then we got positive with my brother. Kevin went home to help put groceries away and I went to Wal-mart with moomy for like 3 hours... I called Jen while I was in Wal-mart and her and Jessi were positive too, lol. I tried to call Justin but it went straight to the answering machine thingy which is really starting to piss me off. Anyways, I bought my pics and came home. I brought a copy of the pic of Justin, Kevin, and Rose over to give to her and got Kevin. He was watching some movie or something. We went up to my room and I fell asleep giving him a back massage again...lol... that poor boy must be so annyoed by my doing that all the time now. It's just so boring. Anyways... he left around 5am this morning... two hours after he had wanted to leave but I was giving him a massage and not falling asleep so he didn't want to leave lol. After he left I cut up my pictures and put them in my scrapbook, plus cleaned my room. Then I came downstairs and got on the computer and here I am....
.
.
.
Well... I guess I'm done then.... I love you Kevy.
.
.
.
I love KJS, JDT, JRC, KMM, LMC, BMB, NRS, ALSP, JLB, NH, MS, CL, MH, and everyone else I forgot. I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home