Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Posted to a cutting message board:

I used to cut... I quit when one of my very best friends sat me down and talked to me and asked me to stop. I've only done it once since then... for me I did it because I didn't want to show my weaknesses. It was either cut or cry and I couldn't bring myself to cry... it hurt worse to cry out loud then to cut my wrist silently... wow... I'm starting to tear up even as I type this. I wanted to keep the feelings bottled up.... it's usually different for everyone... but yeah... before i thought my tear ducts had dried up... and now I cry almost every single day... the same problems that made me cut before still hurt me to this day.. I just know I can't break my promise... because that will hurt even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home