Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, May 27, 2005

PMS-ing

My girlfriend is moody. I don’t know what her problem is but I think she may be PMSing or something. Whatever… who cares… I’ll just avoid and ignore her for the rest of the day and see how she likes it.
.
.
Ok so yesterday…. Wow… let’s see what I can actually remember… I was extremely positive last night. I didn’t go to school, I remember that much. I woke up around 1ish and no one was home so I locked the front door and got on the computer. Mom knocked on the door and I had to go unlock it after I had read the first line of Kyle’s blog. That pissed me off. Matt yelled at me that he was getting rid of the computer and shit because I was on it when I’m not suppose to be cause I didn’t go to school. I was like, “All I want to do is read my best friend, who lives all the way in Iowa’s blog so I can know how he is.” I was upset and got dressed and was like “fine I’ll walk to the library, in the rain, and get even sicker, since that’s why I’m home in the first place. Let’s just purposely make me sicker than I already am so that I have to stay home even more because I’m sick.” I kept emphasizing the word sick over and over… class is over gtg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home