Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Been awhile....

Ok it's been a long time since I wrote in here so here's what's been going on lately. Wednesday Jen and me played 92 Moose's TNT and won tickets to the Bowling For Soup concert on Friday. Thursday I didn't go to school because I slept all day. Jen went to the skate park. Friday I went to school and after school I had Kiwi and Jen over (me and Jen couldn't find a ride to the concert.) We took a walk to Cumby's and when we got back Angelina was there so we just smoked up. She left and David showed up so we smoked him up and Kiwi got a contact and it was so fun. At one time Jen, Kiwi, David and Me were all on my bed at once. David was loving it (you could tell from his pants.) David and Kiwi left to take Jen home and Angelina showed back up. Kiwi took a taxi home (I don't know where David disappeared to) Angelina asked to sleep over and I felt bad about saying no so I didn't. She slept over and we got high and watched 13. Which is an awesome movie when you’re stoned by the way. I passed out sometime after the two girls made out (which I continue to point out to Jen that they're best friends and get to make out with each other but noooo she's straight she doesn't want to make out with a girl DAMN IT! Anyways.... Saturday Jen came over and we smoked some more and Angelina walked Jen home. I went over Nick's and got Justin's PSO game back... I broke Nick's computer (I am so sorry!) downloading episodes of Aqua teen Hunger Force. I went home around midnight and got on my comp. I started talking to Nick and stuff and then I went down there for a while and hung out with him for a while till like 6. Then I went home and took a shower and played on the computer. Then I went to sleep around 9. I slept for 3 hours (Jen calling every 5 mins of the last hour) At noon I finally gave in and called her back on the regular phone. She just wanted to know if I was still going to see Justin and stuff. I said yes and hung up with her. Waited till around 2, then Rose came and got me to go see Justin. We got there and he was wearing a new shirt. It was one of those button up ones that he leaves unbuttoned. Silky and Black with blue flames coming up from the bottom. We went to Burger King and Auntie Kim bought Justin a tender crisp chicken sandwich with no mayo. Then we went to Cumberland Farms and he got a Dr Pepper (YUCK!) Jen called while we were in the car and I let her say hi to Justin. We went back to the New beginning house and his mom asked if she could bring his grocery shopping with her. They said yes and we went to Caswells. At one point he was mean to me (I don't remember how) and I like walked off. Rose and Kim asked him what he did to me and he said nothing and Rose was like you must have done something and Kim slapped him lol. He also grabbed my boobs right in the store (PERVERT!) He called me sweetheart ~ I don't remember why. Rose and Kim were looking at hair dye and I was like "I need to re-dye my hair but somebody told me they like it this way" and Justin was like, "Who told you that? What are the nuts?" or something like that... it was funny because he's the one who likes it like that. I took one of the free Coffee Newspapers and under Did u know it said that the shortest verse in the bible is "Jesus wept." Justin used to be big on religion, is whole family was, so I asked him what the shortest verse was and he told me right out. The I asked him all the little trivia questions and he got like 3 out of 5 right. He is so smart! We went back to the house and went in to keep visiting with him. His friend Steve showed us the bruises Justin gave him playing "punch for punch" It was huge. One of the staff asked if we wanted privacy she would close the door but Justin was like it's ok we're making fun of Steve and the lady was like "you got a lot of material to go on" and that made us all laugh. Jen called again while we were in the little visiting room and I told her we'd be back in like an hour and hung up. Justin started to say something about elephants and Rose was like "I think it's time to go" lol so we all got up. Justin hugged his mom and his aunt then me. We left and on the way out I was like, "Love you" I have no clue what he said back. We went back to Augusta and my brother was visiting. He was on the computer so I used Matt's cell to call and tell Jen I was home so she'd stop calling my cell. She practically begged me to go to her house. We got into a fight because I gave all my cigarettes and stuff to Justin and not her I guess... plus I wanted to go home because I missed seeing my brother cause I was with her. I got mad cause I had wanted to go on the ride to bring him... um.. yeah... She got mad at me and was like bye Tiff and went inside. I was like whatever. I went home and smoked and went to bed. Jen called and apologized but I was too high to pay any attention. Kyle called and I guess I called his girlfriend a slut... I don't remember but I remember Jen and me were talking about it so I guess I told Kyle. I mean they were only dating four days and she was suppose to sleep with him... that is a little bad ya know. I woke up yesterday morning at 5:30am and got ready for school. I was on time and I made the bus! When I got to school I walked across the street to finish my cigarette from the bus stop. I ended up sharing what little I had with Ray's new girlfriend Vanessa. Helen drove up on the opposite side of the rode and Alicia called me over. She gave me a camel and walked with me across the street with linked arms, that was cool. I went to homeroom and wrote in my diary. I went to English and did my work and Lisa invited me to a party in Unity on Saturday. I went to Computer class and typed Jen up a note. I gave it to her after lunch. the I went to art class and Mrs. Higgins gave me a project to do that is nothing like the idea I had. Errrrr... she like twisted my idea and made it harder and more boring (at least to me.) I walked Jen up to her Science class and she kissed me on the lips in front of the camera. I was late to foods but I don't think Mrs. Woods even noticed. Cassie and me made cookies. I took the bus home and went to my room. Jen showed up and we got ready to smoke, then Lee showed up. We smoked ~ but not Lee, she wouldn't. At 5 was dinner and untie Angel showed up for Lee so she left. Jen left and Mom, Sam and I drove off towards Lewiston. I called Justin to tell him not to take all his walk time. When we got to Lewiston we went to see Nick first. At like 7 Justin called my cell and bitched at me cause he had waited for me (in my head I was like, he told me to call him when I was coming to see him but whatever.) I made my mom drive me up to the New Beginnings house. I went and knocked on the door Justin was like "your too late now Tiff" but he was like step out on to the porch. I was like "my mom wants to say hi" and he was like "is she here?" and I was like yeah so he ran down the stairs and got in the car, he goes "hi mommy" lol -(mommy in law soon hopefully.) We walked down to 711 while my mom went to Marden's with Sam. We had a interesting conversation on the way to the store. he bought a Dr Pepper. The guy behind the counter was like "you found your friend" and Justin was like "yeah way too late" and the guy asked if we met off the internet because some girl was in there when Justin was waiting before and said "stupid teenagers meeting people online" or something like that. We walked back to the house and I made Justin let me barrow his liter for a cigarette. I hugged him twice and kissed him on the cheek, "too bad." Then I walked to Marden's to meet my mom and sister. It took me a half an hour to get there. That sucked! We drove home and I went to my room to finish watching the season finally of Summerland. Then Kyle called so I talked to him a bit. Then I went online and I started making dollies but that got boring so I updated my website and now I've updated this. FINALLY, I'm done. *yawn* I have school in like three hours so goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home