Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I miss it all......

Ohmygawd, do I have a headache? Sitting here in night school my head is throbbing in pain. I hate it. Last night I was talking to Kyle on the phone and he started singing me the “Lonely” song by Akon and I started crying, seriously. I miss him so much! Matt pounded on the ceiling at 1 to tell me to get off the phone and he was still singing as I went downstairs so I was still crying, right in front of my mom and Matt. I cried for half an hour after we hung up. After I got off the phone I got a sudden burst of inspiration and wrote a whole chapter of a new book I’ve decided to write. It’s called “Suicide Reunion” I’m not gonna say what it’s about since it’s really about since it’s personal, but you can guess the topic. .
Guess who I was laying in bed missing…. Kevin! Yeah, I know it’s weird but he was one of my best friends and I really miss him. I miss Justin, Kevin, Kyle, Brett and me all just hanging out. The last time we were all together was Kevin’s birthday in November. Brett showed up the day Kevin left during Christmas vacation. It sucks so bad. The last time Justin, Kevin, Kyle, and me were all together was when Justin was living with his grandfather and got drove into town to see everyone. Leola and Jen were there too. It was *that* weekend. (People who know will get it - and if you don’t, well then your not that important are you? LoL, j/k I love everyone) The last time Justin, Kyle, Brett and me were together was at the Edge the day I took all the pictures (including the Justin lifting his shirt one). Anyways, me and Kyle were talking about it and even when we are all back together, nothing will be the same, we’ll all be way more mature and different…. The saddest thing is.. I’m the common ground. I’m the one keeping in touch with everyone when they can’t keep in touch with each other themselves. Like Kyle calls up Kevin sometimes but not as much as me and I see Kevin when he’s at his mom’s and I see Justin whenever his mom sees him so I’m like a common ground for all the boys. They all count on me to relay messages and such… and so does Jen sometimes, she counts on me to get messages to Justin. I don’t know… I just miss being with all the boys together…. Christmas vacation was the best time ever! Even though Kevin and Brett missed each other by a few hours it was still the best. I miss it… I wish I could turn back time or something…. *tears* class is gonna be over soon so I got to go…byes for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home