Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Dreams

Today I was laying in bed dreaming and I drempt that I was standing out in the yard and Kyle showed up. We were having a reunion type deal. Kyle had just gotten back from Iowa. I see him and he picks me up (by my now skinny waist) and spins me around and we hug for a long time. Next a car drives up Stwert lane and Kevin steps out of the drivers seat in from Casco. He walks up, gives kyle props and hugs me. Then he kissed me (sorry Jen) and Kyle was like, "He gets a kiss and I don't?" so I kiss Kyle too. Then Justin (walking lol- hey it was my subconcious. It's not my fault, I'm not picking on him) turns the corner wearing his LL Bean backpack and looking all sexified. He gives Kevin and Kyle props and Kyle like nudges him and he turns to face me. He goes "Tiffy" and I wrap my arms around him and don't let go for what seems like hours but must have been only a few minets. We let go and he looks at me and tells me I look good.... he didn't kiss me (DARN!)..... Then Kyle called my cell phone and woke me up!
.
.
I went to school today... got to go tomarrow too... and night school tomarrow... I'm getting tired already and Matt is getting ready to kick me off line so I gtg. wirte more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home