Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Happy Mode....

Me and Justin got along pretty well tonight so even though I'm still way depressed, I'm in happy mode right now. Jen is still grounded and Kyle is still moving so I'm kinda being abandoned by all the people I love but hey, it's not their fault. I am going to be so lonely ... other than that today was pretty uneventful. I didn't go to school and had to baby-sit Cullen and Sam till four at which time I went down to the Edge. Lee showed up. Oh yeah, Brett showed up at the Edge and he admitted to the whole Trisha thing. Kyle took off with him. I actually missed that kid. I know weird huh? Got a ride from Kiwi's sister's bestfriends home afterwards. Got online and watched Everwood. That's about it. We got McDonald's for dinner. No, I did not eat the bread of my hamburger. Sam got food poisoning though and has been throwing up all night. It's really gross. That's it ... me and Justin were getting along yay! yay! yay! And I was like "people these days need to learn to mind their own business" and he goes "amen sister" and I was like "I meant you too" so I told him off and he didn't even get all offended so I'm really happy. Also he told me he read both the notes I left him. One on my website and one on my blog especially to him..... yay! So now he knows how I feel and how I'm not gonna take any more of his crap and I'm gonna fight back. Ha! God I got to get to bed. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home