Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, January 21, 2005

24 hours..

It's been 24 hours since I last talked to him and that was on Runescape. God I miss him! The last thing I heard about him was when James was talking to him on Runescape at the Edge earlier I told James to type that I think he's gay (LOL) and Justin wrote back that he didn't like me. He had to go to drug court today. I can't believe he didn't stop by the Edge. It sucks. He was in town and everything and he didn't stop even for a minuet to see his two best friends. I would go way out of my way to see him for even two minuets and he couldn't do that for me or for Kyle. I asked my Mom if he could maybe stay a night this weekend. We'd have to stay indoors of course but it would still be nice to hang out with him again. I know that I miss him and that Jen misses him and that Kyle misses him and I'm sure a bunch of other people miss him too.
.
.
What do I miss?.... Well, I miss talking to him. I miss fighting with him. I miss ignoring him. I miss flirting with him. I miss listening to music with him. I miss watching Life As We Know It with him. I miss his dancing. I miss his singing. I miss him asking for things. I miss smoking with him. I miss the smell of him and the overwhelming feeling of desire I get every time he's around. (Wait, that's kinda sick) I miss joking with him. I miss his voice. I miss watching the way he walks. I miss watching him twirl his hair. I miss him teasing me (yep I miss it even though I usually don't like it when it's happening in the first place) I miss being able to take care of him. I miss him asking me to do stuff for him (I shouldn't, I know, but I do miss it) I miss him being concerned for me. I miss being honest with him. I hate lying to him. I miss my CD that he has with him out in Weeks Mills. (LOL) I miss him taking over my computer to play Runescape without even asking. I just miss everything. Even things I didn't like. Even things I tried to get him to stop doing! I miss now that it's gone. Now that he's gone. I miss him so much! I love him!
.
.
.
Kevin,
If you read this ... when do you think you'll be able to come back to Augusta again? Probably not for a long time because of the whole running away thing this time huh? Well, my Mom and Matt said you could stay here, so that's cool. Try to talk them into letting you come back soon. Jen and me already miss you!
.
Jen,
I don't know how I expect you to read this being grounded and all. But you're my best friend and if I ever do anything to hurt you I'm really, really sorry ahead of time. Your my best friend and if it's ever me that makes you think about hurting yourself please just talk to someone instead. It prolly won't be me if your mad at me but talk to someone OK. I've been through this too and it's not healthy. I promised Justin. You should promise me, or maybe Kevin (boys are so much better motivations) But yeah, please don't hurt yourself over me because it'll make me feel really bad. Best friends get into fights so it'll prolly happen to us too but we will always be able to deal and get over it, hopefully. I love you!
.
Kyle,
Only a little while left. I'm gonna miss you so God damn much. I love you so much! Your the only one who knows my deepest darkest secrets. Jen knows most but it's different with you. I tell you every little thing that ever goes through my head. I don't hold back anything from you and I love that I can have you to talk to like that. You had better write to me from Iowa. If I don't hear from you for the entire 5 months your down there (and it better be only 5 months, you better come back like you plan to) I will be really disappointed. But I know that you care a lot about me too so you won't do that to me. And I'm gonna get another job so I can spend all my money on buying phone cards so I can call you. I'm gonna miss you so much. It's gonna be excruciating to not be around you on a regular basis. How Justin can stand being away from his best friend is beyond me.... I don't know. Just don't forget about me OK. I love you so much. Remember me always and I will remember you always I know that. I don't think I will ever be able to replace you. I've gone through a whole hell of a lot of best friends and I just don't think I'll be able to replace you like I have replaced all my best friends in the past. Olivia in first grade; Lisa in 2ed - 6th; Amanda in 7th, Jaylyn in 9, 10, & 11, Larry in 10, 11, Melissa in 6 - 8th, Russell 7 - 10th, Justin (even though he's still one of my best friends he's not the one), and now you. You are my best friend of all time. I don't know how they expect me to go on without you but I have to keep going so that I can be here when you get back. You really better come back. You know what would be better than you coming back in 5 months, never leaving in the first place! But I know that you love your family, and your not really old enough to move out and live on your own so you have to go I guess. I just wish you didn't have to.
.
Justin,
Um.... forget this.... you know how I feel about you. I miss you kid! You gotta come visit ok! We miss you and love you. Kyle only has a little while left in Augusta, don't you wanna hang out with him again before he leaves for the next 5 months I mean come on, he's your best friend. Stay at my place this weekend and hang out with everyone.
.
Leola,
See you even get a mention in my blog lol. Have fun hanging out with my sister this weekend I guess.... not gonna be funner than last weekend. That was great huh Just kidding, hanging out with me and Jen I mean, that was fun right? *wink wink*
.
Kiwi,
Oh shit I just remembered I was suppose to go to your house this weekend. Can I raincheck that. I promise really soon that I'll stay at your house for girls night it's just Justin might sleep over and Jen gets the weekend off groundation, and oh shit I have detention Saturday too. This sucks. But yeah Kyle only has a little while left and I want to hang out with him as much as I can while I still can. I love that sexy little Mexican lol. Soon, Kiwi, really soon, I promise. Your still one of my best friends too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aaahhh I took a break from writing this to check Runescape and he wasn't on but I started fishing and cooking and then what do ya know, who signs in but Warriorspike aka Justin David Tilkins! So yeah from like 2:30-4:30am we talked and played Runescape together. And I asked him to stay here this weekend and he goes "We'll see" which is exacally what my mom said when I asked her if he could lol! Ahhh I'm happy now. Yay! *sighs*.......I love that boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home