Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Me and Justin's chat

Justin: hello
Justin: this computer cant handle runescape with this shit going on
Justin: you there?
Tiffy: oh
Tiffy: yeah
Tiffy: just my runescape had to minimize itself to get ur message
Tiffy: that sucks
Tiffy: that ur comp is being gay
Justin: ya i guess she is my best friend for a girl
Tiffy: she replaced me
Justin: your dumb
Justin: y?
Justin: you were both my best friends and now your not one of them
Justin: so that makes her
Tiffy: well.... cause... you never admited it.. at least not seriously to me
Tiffy: u wouldnt even admit it was possible to have a best friend thats a girl remember
Tiffy: i had to work so hard and u kinda just like through it at her
Justin: well i did admit it a couple of times
Justin: ...woop dee fucking doo
Justin: shut up
Tiffy: maybe like once but then u took it back
Tiffy: sorry
Tiffy: hey i just hit a guard for 1 and it dissapeared
Justin: i have to figure whats wrong with this computer
Tiffy: yeah
Tiffy: Justin...
Justin: what
Tiffy: do u think that eventually u might forgive me? Even just a little bit.I mean I could never throw away one of my bestfriendships just like that.
Justin: who sais you were one of my best friendships
Justin: well the movies ending .. it was pretty good
Tiffy: u did remember
Tiffy: jeez
Tiffy: thats cool
Justin: what did i remember?
Tiffy: huh?
Justin: you said you did remember
Justin: ....
Tiffy: oh
Justin: what did i remember
Tiffy: cause u said "who sais you were one of my best friendships"
Justin: ohh great they made it so there could be like an avp2
Justin: ....ok
Justin: i don't get it
Tiffy: isn't there already one
Justin: is there?
Tiffy: ur the one who said i was one of ur best friends
Justin: i havent heard about it
Tiffy: i think so
Justin: ...ok
Justin: you fucked that up didnt you
Tiffy: aahhhh i'm getting attacted by a zombie
Tiffy: yeah i did i guess
Tiffy: though dont get mad at me but i dont see why ur the one making such a big deal outta it. ***'s not mad at me and *****'s not mad at me for telling
Tiffy: why does it matter so much to you?
Tiffy: Justin?
Justin: hey a popup keeps coming up on the computer
Justin: it sais theres a virus
Justin: it sais it might be making popups come and slowing down the computer
Tiffy: ohh yikes
Justin: which is exactly whats happening
Tiffy: im sorry
Justin: well it sais its a parasite
Justin: im gonna see if they have nortan anti virus
Justin: bbl
Justin: ite
Tiffy: yep
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeah so that was it. He's never gonna forgive me. I ruined everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home