Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Lisbon Falls

Justin moved in with his grandmother Cathy in Lisbon Falls today. Kyle says that Lisbon Falls is even further away than Weeks Mills from Augusta so that sucks. I hope it's not long-distance but it probably is... Yeah he came over this afternoon. Jen, Kyle, and me were on the bed. I was asleep and Jen jumps up and yells "Justin" and I wake up. Kyle got up and I just sat up. Justin was all hugging Jen and giving props to Kyle and I'm like "Justin?" and he doesn't do or say anything he just keeps talking to Jen and Kyle and he's like "I gotta go Grammy doesn't know where I am." and I'm like "Justin!" and he's like "what" and I like give him this face.. and he goes "What do you want?" and I like make myself look all sad and he's like "I gotta go" Then I layed down frustrated and Jen goes "get over there and hug her!" So he climbed over me and hugged me. He says to me, "I only came over to see you. I didn't know everyone else was gonna be here." But then he had to leave so he took off out the door and down the stairs. Kyle and Jen fallowed him really quickly. I got out of bed and put on my hoodie then fallowed them. When I got out there Justin's mom was yelling at him and he was getting into his grandmothers vehicle. Jen asked for the number where he's gonna be and he gave her a pen to write it down. When she was done he goes "call me babe" to her. Then as they were driving out the yard he blowed kisses at her and I got a little jealous but I know it's not her fault that he likes her. .... Lisbon Falls....great that's just where I need him to go.... He's gonna be even farther away and I'm gonna have even less chances to see him. And he was suppose to stay the night here tonight but again he didn't want to. What is wrong with him? What is wrong with me? It's not like we'd end up doing anything. I've slept over his house before and nothing happened. I like him a lot sure but it's not like I'd rape the kid in his sleep or something so I don't see why he doesn't want to stay over. I mean he's been here till all hours of the morning before. He's even been here while I've been sleeping and he's been on my computer. I don't see what the difference is. He could at least stay to hang out with all of us. It's not like it would be only me and him for 24 hours or something. My house always has a million people here. I don't know... I just wish I had a chance to talk to him for more than 5 secounds without everyone and their brother listening. *sigh* I mean he is one of my best friends and I miss him like crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home